• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Been a while...

Started by Silencer, June 26, 2008, 07:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Fishin season, alergy to flea bites ( got that taken care of ), its been a few long weeks since I've had him out and about.

He did a couple close blind retrieves I was impressed with, he's never done them before.  I was pretty impressed, he may not turn into some field champ, but damn he might be a good gun dog after all.

gun ho and ready, here comes a new ear infection.. but just like me drinkin, we both love it  :biggrin:

a mistake pic that turned out differnt but neat IMO.

misfire

Good lookin mutt. I love my labs, better, I have four of them. Tomorrow we get to start water training on the 8 month old. He has been retrieving dead ducks for the past two days and doing well. Tomorrow will be bumpers in the water for a while, then we will transition into dead birds
#1700 God's Speed my brother

FinsnFur

Tough to keep those floppy ears dry inside. I know the ex had a lot of ear infections too :doh2:

No seriously, my Golden Retriever gets them quite often. From swimming and from humid weather. I started buzzing the fur under his ears to give them a little more ventilation, but I'm still constantly squirting ointment in em.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

misfire

Laredo had his first trip to the water last Friday. It was an experience and I havent laughed that hard in a long time. I do think he wound up with swimmers ear, but have been applying medication. His first trip into the water, he looked like a submarine
#1700 God's Speed my brother