• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

This was fun....

Started by Arkyyoter, September 28, 2007, 12:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Nelson

Very good!!  Can we expect this rendition to be played at the next Super Bowl?????????

Nelson

THO Game Calls

You have WAY to much time on your hands  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Coulter

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

What a lovely voice you have...

KySongDog

Hmm.........sounds like things are a little slow in Arkansas right now.    :biggrin:

studabaka

Dang... hit them high notes and everything.  :bowingsmilie:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

wv_yoter

That should be the opening to the World Championships next summer.  :biggrin:
Jason

Hawks Feather

Words can hardly express the feeling of pride that comes from hearing this.  Do you plan to perform this when you first go into the field so that the critters will stand and you will know where they are?  If not, then I am planning to watch as you preform this for the start of the Super Bowl.   :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

I gotta say Joe...... :eyebrownod: You kicked that pup down dint you?
I figured there'd be a crack or two, maybe minor ones...but dayyamm son...you poured it to er smooth as could be.

I am impressed,  :wink:  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

frshwtr

was considering getting a price from you on this call and putting it on my christmas want list. now i'm not to shure because i dont think i could handle the critter that would come in. jokeong asidewith that variation in tones and sounds i guess with practice i could convince a grey or red fox to come in to see what is being served.

desert dog

Can I see you perform that live with Janet jackson?

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

FinsnFur

He'd freak out and rip her cup off like Timberlin did at the Super Bowl  :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I think Joe might have a little more vibrato on that reed with Janet at his side.   :roflmao:

Jerry

Red Dog

That is better than what I have heard at some of the games :congrats:

coyotehunter_1

Hey Joe,

That's cool !!!  :bowingsmilie:
My dogs loved it.... :thumb2: so much that they sang along.  They wanted to know if you would do Rocky Top?  :wo:

You need an Agent?  I've got a friend in Nashville that's in the music recording business.  :wink:

P.S.  My wife looked outside and there were three racoons, standing at attention, with their paws on their chest !  :huh:

:biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Todd Rahm

Damn Joe ya are talented.  :congrats:

I'll need to load that onto my FoxPro if ya don't mind?  :roflmao:

Now I want to see the video.  :innocentwhistle:

bigben

unreal joe.  never heard someone play the star spangled banner on a predator call before.  I will load this one on my fx-5 for our predator hunt coming up.  I know atleast two people will get a kick out of it. 

all kiddin aside you done good.  :congrats:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.