• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My LBL plans might change

Started by HaMeR, January 31, 2011, 06:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

It was slightly wet - would be great for making snowgirls (like snowmen, but more interesting).  There is enough wind that when the snowblower would throw it too high it would blow all over.  But is was not so heavy that my little snowblower couldn't get through it.  How is that for a description?

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

I talked to Biscuit this morning, they had light rain and some wind
He said tomorrow is supose to be more rain and a lot of wind
If all works I am heading that way Thursday should be there 3 or 4 PM
Fuzzy

slagmaker

My work just called and said dont come in today and they arnt to sure about tomorrow. I have been watching the ice get thicker and thicker. We have got about a quarter inch right now and the second storm hasnt hit yet.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

golfertrout

sounds like you guys got some bad stuff :confused:maybe you guys better stay home and skip the lbl this year :wo:   noooo not really i hope you guys can make it there :yoyo: :yoyo:

HaMeR

Quote from: Hawks Feather on February 01, 2011, 10:38:21 AM
It was slightly wet - would be great for making snowgirls (like snowmen, but more interesting).  There is enough wind that when the snowblower would throw it too high it would blow all over.  But is was not so heavy that my little snowblower couldn't get through it.  How is that for a description?

Jerry

Gotcha Jerry!!  :wink:

The little bit of ice we had this AM is still hanging on for dear life waiting for reinforcements. Good Luck slag & fuzzy & be Careful!!

Hi dave!! Haven't seen you in a while now. How'd your Dr appt go?? Great I hope.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

golfertrout

dr said everything was ok, a couple of my numbers were a little high but probable caused by weight gain :doh2:

HaMeR

:confused:  Don't I remember a big thick prime rib on a Florida plate?? Was that in one of your posts or am I losing what's left of my mind??  :innocentwhistle:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Take care of yourself Dave. We enjoy your fishing trips very much around here.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

The ice is starting to build up now. Went out to warm the truck up,, have to bring the working stiff go get Diane at work,, & bring her home to cook supper now. My what would she do without me??  :innocentwhistle:

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Well, round two of show (supposedly the heavy stuff) is now starting, but it looks like most of Ohio will get ice.

Jerry

slagmaker

The power here is starting to flash on and off. Think I will go out and make sure I have everything for the generator hook up.

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on February 01, 2011, 03:21:27 PM
My what would she do without me??  :innocentwhistle:

:wo: My best guess is that she would enjoy life. Just saying.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Hey Bop!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:  :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'll have you know I made supper this evening.  :yoyo: :yoyo: We had yesterdays BBQ chops from the microwave. I fried some left over mashed taters & even opened Diane a can of chicken noodle soup.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Glen it's no wonder you can run a camera :innocentwhistle:, [L] you can run a micro wave too :whew:.  I'm a mite deficient in these matters. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I was gonna take some pics, but I dont think I can top Art's... WOW! :doh2:

But if it snows for another hour, it will be past the height of the windows on the front of my house, and I wont get ANY pics.  :laf:

Ok...it's not that bad but it's getting a lil sketchy :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Power went out at 9:30PM got generator hooked up and running at 10:00PM Wonder how long the power is gona be off? I am running on battery back up on my laptop. My generator is enough to keep heat and one light and thats about it. So this may be my last up date for a bit.  Guess I will talk with you all when the power is back on.

HaMeR

:laf: @ Barry. The microwave was the easy one to figure out!! When you're hungry that is.  :laf: :laf:

Get some pics quick Jim!! The winders are filling up fast!!!!!!!!!!  :laf: :laf:

Good Luck slag!! I hope it's short term for you folks!!

This AM looks promising. The trucks are already out on the roads & the ice was mmimal. We dodged a big one this time around here. No snow at all. With these 36* temps maybe the ice will be gone soon. I don't care how much snow we get after the ice is gone.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Power is still off and we have some nasty winds and snow. 40+MPH winds. Got white out conditions going on at times. I heard on the radio it may be tomorrow night before the power is back on. I know that not far from me they had 17 power polls blown over due to the ice and wind. Last night sounded like a small war going on in my woods with all the trees limbs breaking. We are still under an emergency travel warning. They are tickiting people for being out driving around site seeing.

I am thinking about leaving tomorrow for the LBL instead of tonight. I want the power back on before I leave. Got my fingers crossed and hope to see everyone there

slagmaker

Well my power is still off and the generator ran out of gas on me. Had to run into town to get more gas and found out power may not be on till way late today or early tomorrow.

Talked with Fozzy and we are stil planning on making it I just have to wait on the power to be restored.