• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Past the 42 hour mark

Started by slagmaker, February 03, 2011, 02:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Well I am going on 42 hours with out electricity. If the power comes on in the next few hours I still wont be able to leave for Fozzys pad for several hours after that. This will put Fozzy and I at Wranglers Tomorrow afternoon sometime. That is if the power comes on tonight.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hidehunter

Good Luck guys.  i hope everything goes OK.
Denver                                           

slagmaker

Power is now on.
At 4:15PM EST electrical power was restored. I am waititng on the water heater to get the water hot and I am taking a shower. Then a quick oil change on the car and I should be headed to Fozzys about dark. I dont want to drive into the sun.

FinsnFur

I'm glad your power's back.  :wink: I think I woulda changed the oil on the truck while I was waiting for that to come on. Instead of complaining that it was holding me up. :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Coudnt change the oil till the generator was out of the way. Small garage and my aux power hook up and the fact that thieves like generators force me to have my generator in the middle of my garage. I could have moved the genny out side while changing the oil but then I would be without power. But even then I aint leaving till the sun goes down. I do not care for driveing into the glare of the sun on ice.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Well I'm glad the power came back on for ya !
It sucks without it ! Hope the rest goes much smoother for ya !
Scott