• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ruger SP101 357 Magnum

Started by possumal, August 26, 2010, 02:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

I am offering for sale my Ruger SP101 357 Magnum pistol. 3 inch barrel, factory grips and box, equipped with Hogue Grips and an Uncle Mike's cordura cross draw carry holster.  This pistol has had one box of shells fired through it and is in excellent condition.  Also offered is a set of RCBS 3 die Carbide reloading dies and 50 resized and primed cases and carry box.  This is a real nice concealed carry weapon and shoots really good.

If you want the pistol, holster, and factory box and grips only, send your FFL holder's license copy and either a money order or cashier's check for $335.00, which includes S&H.  If you want the dies and primed cases, send $375.00, also including S&H.  pm me for address, etc.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

possumal

Item sold tonight to a fellow in California.  Thanks for your interest.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

pitw

KySongDog

Crap!  I missed this.   :argh: 

If the California dude backs out let me know, Al. 

Semp

possumal

I listed the deal on here first as I kinda hoped some of you guys would get it.  If something happens to the deal, I'll contact you, Semp.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

KySongDog

Quote from: possumal on August 27, 2010, 09:13:22 AM
I listed the deal on here first as I kinda hoped some of you guys would get it.  If something happens to the deal, I'll contact you, Semp.

PM sent, Al.

Frogman

I have one of those and really like it.  Built like a tank!  Shoots good to.  I also put the Hogue grips on mine and also installed the Wolfe trigger and hammer spring set to lighten up the trigger pull.  Also put a fiber optic front sight on it.  It is the gun I usually carry when I go coyote hunting!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

Quote from: Frogman on August 28, 2010, 11:17:49 AMIt is the gun I usually carry when I go coyote hunting!

Jim

Got many with it :wo:.

Frogman

No,

I usually use the rifle.  The .357 is just for the ones that come in really close to the right side where it is difficult to aim the rifle!?!?

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!