• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

FS 2 brand new foxpro spitfire's

Started by Mike, March 17, 2011, 01:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I have 2 brand new foxpro spitfire's that I will sell for $170. each shipped. these calls are brand new and have never been used.

Carolina Coyote

Mike

my number is (606) 589-2424 ask for mike, It wouldnt let me send you a pm for some reason.

Bills Custom Calls

You need 25 post to your name in order to send a pm
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Mike

coyote locator
male coyote challenge scream
fem coy bark howl
fem coy long howl
coy pup screams
coyote pup howl
scream-n gray fox
juv red fox distress
bobcat in heat
lightnin jack
jackrabbit distress
snow shoe 2
bay bee conttontail
adult cottontail
distress calf
whitetail buck faw
vole squeaks
roar-n red squirel
prairie dog distress
lucky bird
raspy woodpecker
ranting red bird
racoon fight
crow fight

pitw

Should put them all in separate posts  :laf:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Quote from: pitw on March 20, 2011, 12:16:22 PM

Jimbo is gonna smack your hands for encouraging ruthless postings to the noobs.  :laf:

Bump TTT for the OP

Okanagan

Now is your big chance, pitw!  For $170 discounted dollars you can overcome your genetic aversion to e-callers, enter the modern world, and taste the McDonald's flavour of mass produced outdoor skill. 

With an e-caller you can sit in your house, run the remote and call coyotes within range of your window.  (Of course, you can call coyotes within range of your window now or just shoot them when they wander past, but let not reality intrude here too much).  You can send one of your children out to pick up the shot critters and bring them back to the fur shed.  If you mount your rifle on the roof with some servos and a small camera on your scope, you will never have to leave your computer screen.  Now THAT is consummate outdoor skill!  :highclap:

Edited to add:  sounds like a good buy in the OP.

pitw

Quote from: Okanagan on March 20, 2011, 02:02:22 PM

Now is your big chance, pitw!  For $170 discounted dollars you can overcome your genetic aversion to e-callers, enter the modern world, and taste the McDonald's flavour of mass produced outdoor skill. 

With an e-caller you can sit in your house, run the remote and call coyotes within range of your window.  (Of course, you can call coyotes within range of your window now or just shoot them when they wander past, but let not reality intrude here too much).  You can send one of your children out to pick up the shot critters and bring them back to the fur shed.  If you mount your rifle on the roof with some servos and a small camera on your scope, you will never have to leave your computer screen.  Now THAT is consummate outdoor skill!  :highclap:

Damb, could you imagine  :sick2:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Interesting enough, while Okanagan typed it tongue in cheek and obviously being facetious, the scenario was almost brought to fruition here in Texas!

If you recall, a few years back there was a group that came under fire (rightfully IMHO) for attempting to market and sell "Internet hunts"! They had a rifle rigged up in a blind that could be controlled remotely via Internet. The Internet "hunter" (they were pitching it mainly for the disabled) could log-in, and control the rifle via their mouse. Click - click..... BOOM. Dead deer.  :alscalls:

Mike

if your not interested in buying my calls, please stop playing on my thread.

FOsteology

Dude, relax. It's an open Forum....

Look at it from this perspective, your ad has just been continuously bumped to the top. 

Mike

titansfan2104

This looks oddly like a classified on PM sight , the guy bought them at bps for his two brothers then one didnt have a remote , so called foxpro and they sent him one.... then his one brother stole from him, so he put both up for sale!! Strange sequence of events???!!!   :confused:  :wo:  :doh2:

Carolina Coyote

Cheaper Than Dirt has these calls on sale for $159.95. cc

Jeb

Quote from: Mike on March 21, 2011, 04:30:31 PM
if your not interested in buying my calls, please stop playing on my thread.

LOL thats funny !  :laf: :laf:

shaddragger

Quote from: titansfan2104 on March 23, 2011, 05:18:06 AM
This looks oddly like a classified on PM sight , the guy bought them at bps for his two brothers then one didnt have a remote , so called foxpro and they sent him one.... then his one brother stole from him, so he put both up for sale!! Strange sequence of events???!!!   :confused:  :wo:  :doh2:

That's funny too!!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

hunter724

I would say he bought them cheap from the Bargin Bin.

vayotehowler

is this some one from the forums of predator hunting  masters that is posting on here

hunter724

not me got the boot from there...if your not buying what they are selling...or you save a hunter 100 dollars on a gun light you get the boot also...