Previous topic - Next topic

dodger

Zeiss Victory 10x44 fl Binoculars.........$1500

Steiner Peregrine 10x44xp Binoculars........$1200

Steiner Peregrine 8x44xp Binoculars..........$1100

Nikon Rangefinder Monarch Gold 1200 Camo.........$335

Nikon Rangerfinder Monarch Gold 1200 BLK...........$310

Phantom Wireless Digital Predator Call.............$225

All items are new in box and shipping is included in the price to the US.

pitw

Chances are that i'd take them all but I ain't in the US.  Dang and it was such a good deal too. :pout:
I say what I think not think what I say.

5 SHOTS

pitw you could buy them, have them shipped to me, and next time you are down this way you could pick them up (field tested free of charge).  :roflmao: :roflmao: :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

Now there's a plan I hadn't thought of.  I'll see if that works. :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

Named dodger  :confused: and your first post is selling some high end stuff new in the box???   :shck:

No other post!

Now you got us all thinking SPAM  :wo: or are we wrong?

Tell us more!
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

I wasn't thinking SPAM, I was thinking STOLEN. 

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

New in the Box with new in the box prices? :rolleye: cc

LORDDAL

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 30, 2009, 06:07:09 PM
I wasn't thinking SPAM, I was thinking STOLEN. 
hate to say it but I am with Jerry on this one  :wo: i was thinkin that same thing
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

alscalls

dodger
You understand you walked into our living room here and just announced you are selling a bunch of stuff yet no one in the family knows who you are yet.  :nofgr:
Sit a spell and chat with us......Let us know a lot more about ya.....then if you need to sell some stuff we would perhaps be a little more understanding. :shrug:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

dodger

Hi everyone, sorry to have you all confused.  The items are legit.  Definately not stolen.  A local store was going out of business so I went and picked up a few things for a discounted price thinking I could sell the stuff on ebay and make a little extra cash.  I just recently had knee surgery (on my torn ACL) and have been off of work for about 3 months.  The thing is, is that the stuff did not sell on ebay so I did a search for some websites like this one so that I could find people who are actually interested in these specific items to see if  I could get them sold.  If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.  And sorry again about the confusion.  If you'd like to see any pictures of the items, let me know and I will surely email them to you or post them on here, if I can (I'm still kind of new to the site, so I'll have to do some more looking around).

KySongDog

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on May 30, 2009, 07:06:03 PM
New in the Box with new in the box prices? :rolleye: cc

+1    Prices are too high.

Plus sending money to a total stranger in the hopes of getting something back is, well, a little risky me thinks.   :nono: