• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Jim, Living the Dream for You Pt 2

Started by Tikaani, March 03, 2013, 01:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

Hey Jim, your post got me to thinking I needed to head out.  Took the snowmachines for a 30 mile run with a couple of hunting/fishing buddies to a nice desolate spot and started "Livin' the Dream"  We each caught about 15-20 Northern Pike, good day.

John

Heading in early morning.

Wife says I am getting close to needing a trim.

Buddies with some nice Pike

Heading Out

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

HuntnCarve

Like the title says John; "You are living the dream"..  Looks like a fantastic day, in a fantastic place.  I'm sure Jim will agree. :highclap:

Dave

FinsnFur

That just awesome :yoyo:
There's some serious meat on that one in the 7th pic. Nice healthy diameter for her length.

My pics were just living the dream, but these more like LIVING THE DREAM! :jump:

How well did being down in that river bed protect you's from the wind?
If I woulda been with you, and had to turn around to take that last pic...it would been tough for me to leave, seeing that. :sad:
Thanks for sharing the trip :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Tikaani

We were very fortunate yesterday Jim, clear and no wind.  The last two weeks we where down there marking trail the wind on the lakes was brutal, but when we dropped down into the creeks it was fine. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

CCP

You guys keep the pics a coming. The snow and ice is beautiful to me and enjoy looking at them.

However there is no way I could live in that cold day in and day out. I suppose you guys would say the same for the summer heat and humidity here.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

iahntr

Scott

Hawks Feather

You have some very nice fish there.  I am with CCP in that if it were me it would need to be summer.   :biggrin:

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Nice mess of snout rockets ya have there, and for sure some nice country.  :biggrin:

Hidehunter

Beautiful!!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

yotefever

Quote from: Tikaani on March 03, 2013, 01:17:45 AM
Hey Jim, your post got me to thinking I needed to head out.  Took the snowmachines for a 30 mile run with a couple of hunting/fishing buddies to a nice desolate spot and started "Livin' the Dream"  We each caught about 15-20 Northern Pike, good day.

John

John I think your idea of a desolate spot and most other people are two different things.  :laf:
Thanks for all the pics.
I know a retired leo up there that has invited me up to hunt and hope I can make it happen.

Mike
http://www.whitcombministries.org/
http://www.answersingenesis.org/
"My Jeep won a war...Your Honda mows my yard !"