• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Desktop Background

Started by studabaka, June 07, 2007, 11:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

Awh,

Here is the 'hero pick'. You may want to use it as your desktop background for additional motivation  :puke: I do  :roflmao:

I'll work on gettin ya a better one  :innocentwhistle:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Hawks Feather

Stu,

Is that the one that Lil Man caught?   :laf:   Nice fish.

Jerry

awh

...#$%&*(T^%#@!$@#*%^$^%)^_*(^)$%*#@.

Go ahead , rub it in with some salt. LMAO

That is a nice fish though. If I can figure out how to paste Cams face in there I could..... :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

LOL...as soon as Baxter see's that I'm sure he'll attempt it for ya Dan  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

I'd say that one meets the minimum size limit!    :biggrin:

Nice fish, Stu!   :yoyo:   :highclap:

working dog

hi stu...nice bass...it doesn't seem like that long ago we had to catch bass to eat or we would have starved..nothing like bread, mayonaise ,and fresh bass to live on..35 years ago....billy

Hawks Feather

Billy,

35 years ago bass would have been a great change of pace, but that would involve driving to the lake and I didn't have money for gas.  I walked the railroad tracks out of town and we ate squirrel and rabbits.  .22 ammo was more reasonable than meat at the store.

Jerry

studabaka

Hey Hey Billy!! Nice to see ya here. 

Those were some good good times  :biggrin: I remember stringers you needed both hands to lift and filleting under the street light in front of Ma Vickories....... and that anticipation of the first cast between the rocks after dark.

If I had pic's of some of those it would make a great post, but w/o pics it would just sound like another fish tale. Those memories often cross my mind when I cast into a 'perfect spot' or the beaver swim by slaping their tails.

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

straycat

DAMN,Stu.................you look like you been drug through a knothole backwards !!!   :shck:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Yup.... it was a long hard afternoon of fishing. Tough stuff, but someone had to do it...... couple that with a 50 year knot hole and  :shrug:

FinsnFur

That fish would never fit through a knot hole though...that baby should go on the wall.  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Thats a honker there Stu, but it'll take a bigger one to replace the call pic on my back ground.  :innocentwhistle:

studabaka

Fair enough Todd....... I always appreciate a bit of encouragement  :biggrin: We'll see what we can do  :eyebrow:

awh

Nooooooo......Don't encourage him anymore. He's killing us as it is..... :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.