• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Memorial Day range time

Started by WldWldWest, May 31, 2010, 10:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

I decided for the last 3 day's I wuzznt gonna hit a lick at nuthin.......So I didnt, Young Son and I spent the last 2 day's at the range shooting those very inaccurate Ole nasty Black rifles! :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

pitw

Wow I better not read about any miss's now :laf: :laf:.  Glad you enjoyed your time together making bangs. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

Now that's my idea of quality family time!   ;yes;

vvarmitr

Hawks Feather

Looks like a good time.  

Inquiring mind wants to know.  Does your son usually have that hold while shooting?  It could be something new that I just haven't heard about, but I have never seen anyone with their thumb across the top of the barrel.  Not saying that it might not be the best thing since sliced bread, just that I have never seen it before.

Jerry

P.S.  Should have added - nice group.

WldWldWest

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 01, 2010, 09:25:01 AM
Looks like a good time.  

Inquiring mind wants to know.  Does your son usually have that hold while shooting?  It could be something new that I just haven't heard about, but I have never seen anyone with their thumb across the top of the barrel.  Not saying that it might not be the best thing since sliced bread, just that I have never seen it before.

Jerry

P.S.  Should have added - nice group.

Hey Jerry thanks, If you ever watch any Tactical rifle shooters in three gun matches or some of the big name AR rifle shooters, it's a stance and hold that most of em use!Trust me!! I dont want him shootin at me!

!

Hawks Feather

I don't want him shooting at me either.  The AR that I have is set up closer to the one that you are shooting and I usually shoot it the same way - off a bench.  I have never tried the tactical end of the shooting game, but it does look like fun.

Jerry

WldWldWest

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 01, 2010, 02:31:31 PM
I don't want him shooting at me either.  The AR that I have is set up closer to the one that you are shooting and I usually shoot it the same way - off a bench.  I have never tried the tactical end of the shooting game, but it does look like fun.

Jerry

He shoot's the matches all the time and has become really good with an AR as a result.........I can see where it would become addictive! Me...........I just sit my fat self at the bench and sling em one at a time! I get my kick's outta making a gas gun shoot well!

!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: WldWldWest on June 01, 2010, 08:02:39 PM
I just sit my fat self at the bench and sling em one at a time!

I resemble this.    :biggrin:

Jerry