• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

The 17 Hornet

Started by Yote Buster, February 05, 2012, 10:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yote Buster

I have heard some info.  like there are Dies out already ,, allot was paid up in full but didn't get them yet, but nothing on any Field test or Bench tested, or a show down with ballistics. I will like info. on the 17 Hornet :wo: Ballistics,bench, Field test and how it stands up compared to the other Varied guns that out on the market now.  anyone having info. please post.
1 Shot, 1 Kill, it is what it is

Hawks Feather

The Woodchuck Den is one of the places that I would check out.  http://www.woodchuckden.com/   Todd has always liked small calibers and probably would have answers to your questions.  The Den is located in Baltic, OH.

Jerry

Yote Buster

riverboss

I may have a set of dies for the hornet i will look i sold mine years ago i felt it was to small they are accurate as heck but i wouldnt want to shoot anything bigger than a fox, if i have some you can have them if you pay shipping.

riverboss

Im sorry i just reread it i was talking about the 22 hornet.

Yote Buster

Thanks annyway  :congrats

HuntnCarve

I have a .19 Calhoon which is the .22 Hornet case fireformed and necked down to a .19 caliber.  Not to down play the .17 Hornet.  But the .19 Calhoon's doing everything that the .17 Hornet is doing, with a heavier bullet to boot.  Check it out at James Calhoon's website. 

Dave

Yote Buster

Quote from: HuntnCarve on February 05, 2012, 10:10:52 PM
I have a .19 Calhoon which is the .22 Hornet case fireformed and necked down to a .19 caliber.  Not to down play the .17 Hornet.  But the .19 Calhoon's doing everything that the .17 Hornet is doing, with a heavier bullet to boot.  Check it out at James Calhoon's website. 

Dave
Thank You, I will