• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Georgia

Started by Carolina Coyote, August 19, 2019, 12:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Went down to Georgia this past weekend to repair stands, Bush Hogging, scouting for this years hunt, I had planned to try a few setups to see If I could call in a coyote but did not have a Air Conditioner to carry out with me, man its like stepping into a furnace when you go outdoors, just to hot do anything really. Looking good down there for the coming season lot of new thickets from clear cuts a few years ago and planted pines with lot of undergrowth, saw a lot ot tracks and Deer and I know there will be lot of Coyotes and Bobcats and Hogs just hope it cools down by Hunting season.

riverboss

You and me both, this heat sucks! A dead hog in the sun will start cooking in minutes.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

pitw

Sorry to hear about the heat.   We are having a very cool summer, 50 out now.  Glad everything else is cool.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

nastygunz

:alscalls: :alscalls: thats hottttttt!

pitw

There has been a time or two I wished I had an oven elbow mitt. :laught17:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

LOL!!!   :alscalls:
I love it
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Going down to Georgia this weekend, hunting been pretty good so far, 4 pretty nice Bucks Killed and so far close to 40 Does, we plan to harvest 20 more, so far 4 coyote called in and 4 Bob cats, 8 Hogs killed and 4 shot but ran off. Been to warm this year and Deer not moving like normal, Not as many Coyotes as normal either but still lot of Cats. Hope all you guys have a merry Christmas.cc

Carolina Coyote

I killed a Beautiful Black Coyote down in Georgia last week and wanted to post a picture of in but have not figgured out how to post a picture now, can someone tell me how to do that?"

remrogers

For pictures, I use Postimage.org. Establish an account and upload pictures to a file. Click on the picture. A legend will appear with multiple choices. Click on the icon, on the far right, for "Hotlinks for forums". "Copied" will appear. Open your post on this forum and paste in the dialogue box. The link will appear and you can "preview" to make sure it is the item you want. Really easy, just a few steps.