• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

wondering where Ladobe vanished to

Started by bowjunkie, June 27, 2007, 12:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowjunkie

:wo: haven't saw Larry on fer a spell and was just wondering if'n everthing was alright so if yer around hit a note here and let us all know yer still kickin  :biggrin:

studabaka

+1 Miss your posts Larry. Hope all is well.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

vvarmitr

Another one of your fans here Larry wondering where ya are. :confused:   :wink:

Brad H

I PMed him a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten an answer yet. If I do I'll find out what's up.

Brad

Ladobe

Been away escaping the Mojave Desert heat at my place in Hawaii the last 3+ weeks gents.   Flew in a couple of nights ago to spend the 4th with my son and tend to a little business, then I'm going back, hopefully before the weekend.    May have to make a run to Vegas now and then, but hope to stay in the islands until about late September / early October when it cools off on the desert.   Was greeted here by 117-120 temps Tuesday and it felt hotter today...  so the mid 70's to low 80's mostly 24/7 with ocean breezes are much easier for me to take now days.   

Jimmie called and caught me the night after I got back... said a few folks had been trying to reach me.   I'll try to get the PM's and email answered before I leave because I am totally unreachable to the outside world when in Hawaii.   My pono is very secluded on an isolated cove, far away from the tourists, with no television, radio, telephone, computers or Internet access.   Nothing to do but fish or snorkel in the cove, lay on the beach or take short hikes to swim in a couple of remote waterfall pools.   Paradise as paradise was meant to be.   

Anyway, thank you four (and Jimmie) for your concern and for the past banter shared here.   I doubt I'll be on this board much again, so I wish you all the best.   :yoyo:

'O wau iho no me ke aloha,

Lowene

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Hawks Feather

Ladobe,

Thanks for letting us know that you haven't been laying out there in the desert providing food for scavengers.  I have only been to Hawaii once and I did like it there.  We went on the "tour" for our 25th anniversary.  I would say something like enjoy yourself, but you are already doing that.

Jerry

bowjunkie

:yoyo: good ta here your still kickin ,I have never been to the islands hope to make it someday, enjoy yourself ..

drop a line when yer in town just ta let us know your still around  :biggrin: I will be out your way late Oct for the pbr  might have a bit of time to look ya up and shoot the breeze over a cup of coffee  :wink: 

Take Care  Ed

vvarmitr

Quote from: Ladobe on July 05, 2007, 03:32:07 AMI doubt I'll be on this board much again,

I hope you mean till Oct.  :sad3:

If not, well,  :sad2:  :sad2:  :sad2:

Thanks sooo much for your stories, info, the eye candy. :biggrin: Ya got a fan here in Ohio. :wink:

Maybe I'll drive out & see ya. :innocentwhistle:
God Bless, V.V.

HaMeR

:confused:  Doesn't look like that one will float that far VV!!

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

I was a figurin to hit the water at top speed & skip al the way there.  :roflmao:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Good to hear from ya Ladobe. Sounds like your enjoying life  :biggrin:

I got flown to Hawaii when I was 16. Heck of a trip to take alone......met my grandparents when I got there. It's a heck of a paradise that is for sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Larry,

Good to see ya back for the short bit. And envious of your island trip.  :wink:

Bopeye

Nobody should be having that much fun Ladobe. Time to come home friend and set your butt in front of this computer.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free