• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Fins and FUr Hosting - You wont believe it!

Started by THO Game Calls, July 07, 2007, 07:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

If any of you guys are sitting on the fence about building a web site, you really need to check out Fins and Fur Hosting.

I signed up yesterday, and was up until almost 3 am playing with it.  This has everything you could ask for and MORE.   Honestly, there is so much stuff here it is crazy - at least 1 dozen ways to build your site - It takes some reading and some work - but all doable, chat room, forums, blogs, you name it,

My THO Game Calls Site is hosted by another company.  I get less stuff than with Fins and Fur and it cost me MORE. 

So again, if you are on the fence, take a hard look at what Jim has put together.  It is a very very good hosting arrangement.

Al
THO Game Calls
www,thogamecalls.com
The Call Makers Supply Store

Coming Soon

CustomPredatorCalls.net
Exquisitely Handcrafted Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bills Custom Calls

I  don't know much about web sites and computers If you look at my website you will see that it is getting quite a few hits a day and I am not doing it.

FNF hosting Rocks  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

When you boys figure something out for me to sell...........besides B.S..........I'm in.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

browning204

Bopeye, do you wanna go partners in the B.S. business??

You be in charge of the south, I will take the North.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

Thanks for the sign up Al.
I appreciate the comments and the opportunity  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Quote from: browning204 on July 07, 2007, 08:00:16 AM
Bopeye, do you wanna go partners in the B.S. business??

You be in charge of the south, I will take the North.

It's a deal........ :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Coulter

Hey Jim...I haven't forgot about setting up a website with you. I just can't seem to find the time to put it together and figure it all out. Maybe after I get back from vacation I will force myself into sitting down for a few nights and getting something done...with your help I hope :innocentwhistle:

Steve

FinsnFur

I know how that goes Steve.  :eyebrownod:
I'll help in anyway I can....just gimme a shout.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

I have 2 accounts with Jim and the software that comes with it is awesome to say the least. Takes a little time to learn but is almost unlimited in what you can do.

Plus Jim is a real breeze to work with and for what you get the rates cant be beat. One more real good thing is Jim is a fellow hunter
and can help out on some of the direction you are going with your site. A lot of the services out there don't like hunters or don't understand hunting so are not as willing to help.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

Same here! I changed Kees Calls over to Jim's hosting, cant beat the service or the price! First class all the way!

Brent

awh

Bop....used groundhog holes. There has got to be a market for them somewhere?????
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

HaMeR

Quote from: awh on July 09, 2007, 10:13:24 AM
Bop....used groundhog holes. There has got to be a market for them somewhere?????

Around here they seem to get new occupants rather quickly. Out with the old & in with the new,,,,,,,victim!! :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11