• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey CCP

Started by 5 SHOTS, January 13, 2011, 09:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

Did I see a post where you were whining about snow and cold? I think my snow will be around longer.

:innocentwhistle:

:alscalls:  :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Now that what I'm talking about
I...am ...loading the truck...as I ...type this! :yoyo: :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Brass Monkey Alert!!
Brass Monkey Alert!!
All Brass Monkeys are flying south!!!

Surely that is cold enough to freeze the b@!!$ off a brass monkey.  :wink: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

golfertrout

makes you wonder how those critters survive. ooooooooooo it looks cold there

FinsnFur

I dont think Rch's going to respond to this due to he's having nightmares after seeing it. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

Your men can't hit a mailbox :sick2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Just remember when you try to send that snow and cold someplace, to NOT think of Ohio.  Actually we think we have it bad, and then someone makes a post like yours and we don't feel so bad.

Jerry

CCP

Ours should go away tomorrow when it warms up and rains. It is still lots of snow and ice on the ground.

We were locked in basically for a few days and I was going NUTS. There is NO WAY I could live through a winter there or when it gets -18.  :puke: I do like looking at the pictures you guys put up from the WHITE DEATH areas so keep them coming.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

5 SHOTS

We got snow on our roads too.  :hahaha:

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Their all driving through the snow and slush down by CCP. There isnt a plow for 500 miles :alscalls:
Snow plow?...whats a snow plow?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyotehunter_1

When we get snow around here anything over two inches just about shuts our world down. One difference between us and those that live in the flat lands: If they should happen to run off the road they may get stuck in a shallow ditch. Here we miss the road and it can be a 200 foot drop to the bottom of a deep hollow. Pretty large pucker factor at times.  :eyebrownod:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bopeye

Amen to that Chet. Monday there was a guy off in the ditch on my road so I stopped to help him. He started ranting about how the people here get all tore up over a few inches of snow, how we make a run on the grocery store if we even see "snow" in the forecast, how we can't drive in the snow and that up in Michigan where he was from there was no way we could survive and that's when I just had to remind him of something.
I smiled and said, "From where I am sitting it looks like you are the one having a hard time surviving. I'm not the one that came down the hill too fast and tried to make the turn and missed". He started really acting like a turd at that point, so I excused myself, got back in my 4-runner and drove off. I heard him yell, "Where ya going"? I just smiled and waved.
Talk about your garden variety idiot. You would think he would have waited until I had him out of the ditch BEFORE he started slamming us for our inability to handle the weather.  :eyebrownod:
I'm thinking it cost him around $100 to get a tow truck to get him out.  :innocentwhistle: :laf:

BTW, I remember those winters up there in Northern Wyoming and when I lived in Nebraska. I remember dad having duel gas tanks, two spare tires, chains for his tires, jacks, heaters on the motors, tow chains, etc. He had a nice '79 Chevy 3/4 ton and it could flat pull through that weather. However, I think I have gotten use to the weather here after 28 years or so and believe I'll just stay.  :eyebrownod:

Hawks Feather

Bop,

Michigan appreciates that you didn't pull the fool out.  He might have just returned sooner to Michigan and they appreciate the fact that he isn't bothering them.

Jerry

Bopeye

Quote from: Hawks Feather on January 15, 2011, 09:06:17 PM
Bop,

Michigan appreciates that you didn't pull the fool out.  He might have just returned sooner to Michigan and they appreciate the fact that he isn't bothering them.

Jerry

I hear ya Jerry. He's what we refer to as a snowbird. They just show up around fall and then start flying out of here in the spring again. I don't mind them too much. It's the one's that show up and can't seem to find their way back are the ones that kill me.  :eyebrownod:
They leave Michigan because they can't stand it there any longer and then they come here and try to turn us into Michigan.  :doh2:
Doesn't make a lick of sense to me.  :rolleye:  I don't mind them as much as I use to though.  :nono:

pitw

Bop the way you handle Michiganites sounds very familiar to how I handle urbanites who come out here hunting :biggrin:.  Amazing how someone who is getting help can act in such horrific ways so as to make a man go against what he believes in just to prove a point  :congrats:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

Ain't it the truth Barry, aint it the truth.  :biggrin: