• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Last day of turkey season

Started by lacie23, November 20, 2010, 06:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacie23

Today was our last day of season so Daddy ( BamBam) took me hunting this morning. We saw a doe but no turkeys. We came home but after about an hour my Daddy decided to try again so he went back out.  About an hour later he came running back to the house and told me to get my camo and my gun. He got a nice Jake !! He said the flock was scattered and maybe he could call one to me. I got ready as fast as I could and we went back up in the woods. He called and one answered but it was above us and would not come down to us. Then it got dark and we had to come home. I'm so glad he got one !!  Maybe I can get one next spring. He helped me put on the picture.

msmith

Sweet! Our fall season ended two weeks ago without me getting a chance to go. Glad you guys scored!  :yoyo:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

slagmaker

congrats on the feathers. Glad at least someone is out takin fur and feathers
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

lacie23 that was such a nice thought you had giving old dad the credit for an edible product that sure looks good to me.   :yoyo: :yoyo:  Glad he doesn't have to eat crow all winter now :innocentwhistle:.  Go dad :bowingsmilie:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

Congrats on the turkey!   :congrats:   We have another fall shotgun season coming up in December so I'll probably give it a try.