• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Possumals Yankee cousin ?

Started by nastygunz, February 12, 2009, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

:nofgr: the 2nd possum is not in a trap, it had already been released.  :biggrin: ya big chicken  :iroll:

possumal

Quote from: vvarmitr on February 20, 2009, 07:30:20 PM
Apparently Al your family has a little trouble mating w/in their species ....

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Durn, you're bringing out all of the skeletons out of the marsupial archives!  It is plumb rebarrasing.  :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

pitw

They are escaping as I had one show up today.

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

escaping  :laf:

How'd that thing turn out Barry? I never tried one,  just couldn't find enough fur on one to justify it, but that one looks good.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Jim a fellow in Texas caught it and home tanned the thing.  I've never seen a live one [or dead for that matter] before and am totally amazed at the fur on it.  I now know why we don't have them if that's their winter coat.  What a set of ivory for such a little fellow, I think I'll try and make a hole punch out of them.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

MY BAD :doh2:....I thought the 2nd one was a field mouse.... :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: cathryn on February 20, 2009, 07:34:13 PM
:nofgr: the 2nd possum is not in a trap, it had already been released.  :biggrin: ya big chicken  :iroll:

possumal

Some of my illustrious cousins have been accused of being guilty of predation on species like quail, being able to reach right back into a hole in a fencepost or stump and come out with the eggs in their hand (er, paw).  Don't forget those chompers when you are holding them upside down by their tail. The bite comes right after one of those threatening Hisssss sounds.   :laf: :eyebrownod:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

Any relation to the turkbuckossum's? ............
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

possumal

Durn you, Alscalls Al!  It takes an old W. Virginia hillbilly to desecrate the Magnificent Marsupial heritage in such a dastardly manner! You make that poor lost cousin look like he can't make up his mind to gore or gobble. Ah say, son, you have raised my dander up considerably.  To think that my kin has survived virtually unchanged for thousands of years, but have grown tailfeathers and antlers in just a few days!   :roflmao: :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

vvarmitr

They surnuff have fur around here ...

They'll keep your wigwarm!  :laf:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

Hey,

I recognize that pretty lady.  Nice hat!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!