• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Guilty?

Started by 5 SHOTS, December 12, 2009, 06:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I had a friend order a game cam for me. I asked him to order the cheaper model at about $200.00. He tried to get it, but all they had on hand was the fancy model with a few bells and whistles that I don't need, but could use. So he got that one in. The model he has on the shelf is about $50.00 more than the cheap one. I stopped yesterday to see if they had arrived yet, (he has been selling them as fast as he can get them) and noticed the fancy model only, so asked if he had gotten the other one too, and he explained they were out, and he couldn't get it unless i wanted to wait......indefinitely, but he could let me have this one for ......$179.00.

Now I feel a little guilty.

The game cam is the new little Bushnell.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

KySongDog

The Bushnell Trophy Cam 119415 (with the viewer) is selling on Ebay for $185.00 so don't feel too guilty.   :nono:

FinsnFur

Bull! I think he should feel guilty :huh:

At least until he gets the thing mounted and gets some pics posted from it. :biggrin:
I mean seriously now :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

5 SHOTS

I guess I should explain. The store normally sells them at those prices and I feel a little guilty knowing that they aren't making any profit. I didn't think he would decide to sell it to me at his cost.

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

vvarmitr

Your friend decided to sell it to you at cost.  He didn't lose $ he just blessed you.  Don't feel guilty, be grateful! :biggrin:
Besides he probably makes more than enough $ off of you though the year. :innocentwhistle:
:laf:

BTW 5shots, I put your "sometimes I wonder ....." on the dry erase board at work. :laf:
Next day I come in & some smart arse wrote about me getting cataracts removed.  :madd:
I tell ya, I get no respect! :rolleye: 
:laf:

5 SHOTS

Cataracts......ok.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

He does get a pretty good chunk of my paycheck....almost every week.  :confused: :shrug: :innocentwhistle: :whew:

CCP

QuoteAt least until he gets the thing mounted and gets some pics posted from it.

Yeap been a whole day now! Were are our pics? :readthis:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net