• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Combo gun

Started by straycat, November 22, 2007, 06:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

Just saw this on another forum,I have nothing to do with this just thought someone might be interested.

I have a Charles Daly Superior grade II 12 gauge/30-06 combination gun for sale. These guns are build by Sabatti in italy. They are still buliding high quality guns since 1964. Awesome guns. Double triggers. Front trigger fires shotgun and back trigger fires rifle. Back trigger (rifle trigger) is lighter than shot gun trigger. A very well built gun. The shotgun barrel has choke tubes. I purchased 5 of these and only have two left. The one i am keeping and the one i am selling. These gun are very expensive to build. Classic german combination guns. You can see pictures of gun on gunsamerica.com under drillings and combination guns Item 976954014. This gun includes the scope rings. Try to find a high quality combination gun like this? Blaser and kreieghoff want over $4500.00 plus for there combination guns. Your price is $1295.00. This gun is engraved as well. I like my combination gun and use it often. If you want good looking a classic drilling/combination gun your friends don't have this is it. You won't go wrong.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.