• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What caliber rifle are you bringing?

Started by Raven42, January 31, 2010, 04:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven42

I was just curious as to what caliber you all will be shooting. Also will you be carrying both rifle and and shotgun to each stand.
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

weedwalker

I only carry one at a time. I'll be packin the 870 12 gauge for this hunt.

slagmaker

Most likley the Savage 22-250 but it might be the AR. Just aint sure on what rifle just yet. I know the 870 will be going with me.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Jimmie in Ky

870 is all I need for this trash  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

topdawg

AR 15 in 204 cal    and mabe my 12 ga
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

kyfuzzyface

AR .223 and 870 12 ga, but like weekwalker said only 1 at a time
Fuzzy

coyote101

Mossberg 835 12 ga. and maybe the AR in .223.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Remington R-15 .223 or the 870 with super full choke and Dead Coyote loads

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

Barret 82A1

edited:  just kidding   :laf:

Bopeye

Would have been taking the 12 gauge with Dead Coyote loads, but with recent events I reckon Coyotehunter1 and I will just be bringing what the good Lord attached to us.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Yotehntr

AR in .223  55 gr Noslers pushed with 27 grains of H4895  :eyebrow:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Well, I WAS gonna bring the AR, but after some comments on my shooting it looks like I'll have to bring a  SAW.  :roflmao:

Just kidding.

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Raven42

:holdon: :holdon:   :wo: I had one over seas. It will get the job done. If you dont care just let me know what area you are in so I know where not to GO. LOL :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

golfertrout

sweet 16?

Silencer