• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2011 LBL Cabin Reservations

Started by coyote101, November 23, 2010, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

They will take credit cards at the campground, however they are only going to be open from 8:00 till 10:00am daily. So now I have to work out something so we can check guys in that arrive after 10:00am and they can settle up the next morning. Shouldn't be a big deal, I'll try to keep everyone updated.

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Pat,

Thank you for all your efforts via the campground reservations! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

wked

Yes coyote101, we do appreciate your work on this (along with others).  Just had 2 more commit to b-23 so it is down to 3 bunks left.

Yotehntr

:doh2: I meant checking out the 6th. Like everyone else.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Roundman

coyote101

Quote from: Roundman on December 10, 2010, 06:19:39 PM
All the cabins gone?

Mike,

The cabins are all reserved, but there may be beds available in some of them. How many do you need? We'll see if anyone has room.

It looks like wked has some beds in B-23. Send him a pm.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Roundman

Gonna be three of us and we have a ton of crap. We may need to do a motel room.

TSS

Was wondering if anybody had 2 bunks left. I have been trying since Richard let me join his prostaff. It will be my son coming with me. If there is any room I would greatly appreciate it.

coyote101

If you have a cabin reserved please let me know if you have any empty beds available, and if so, how many. Post it in this thread or send me a PM so I can update page one. Mine and wked's are the only ones I know about right now. Thanks.

Pat
NRA Life Member

wked

coyote101

Since eleaf is leaving Friday morning and the guy who was going to take his cabin after that never got back with Jimmie, cabin B-10, one of the small cabns, is still available Friday and Saturday.

Pat

B10 is no longer available. Roundman has it for Friday and Saturday.
NRA Life Member

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

TSS

After reading my post  I know I sounded pretty stupid. Please let me introduce myself and apoligize. My name is Troy Sheckels and I am from Maryland. Three years ago Richard let me on his staff. I tried every year to get to this great event and one thing or another kept happening and couldn't. This year I am in the position where I can come. If anyone has 2 bunks left for me and my son I would greatly appreciate it. Could you let me know here on this thread . I will be glad to kick in for our part. I am able to be there Thus,Fri,Sat.

Thanks, Troy

coyote101

Hey Troy, welcome to Fins and Fur. wked still has three beds in his cabin. We'll see if we can't link you guys up so you and your son can stay with him and his group.

Pat
NRA Life Member

securpro

Quote from: TSS on December 12, 2010, 07:26:45 PM
Three years ago Richard let me on his staff. 
:wo: :nono: :eyebrownod: :nono:

Dont know why but that sounds a little funny to me........ :innocentwhistle:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

Quote from: securpro on December 12, 2010, 11:34:59 PM
Quote from: TSS on December 12, 2010, 07:26:45 PM
Three years ago Richard let me on his staff. 
:wo: :nono: :eyebrownod: :nono:

Dont know why but that sounds a little funny to me........ :innocentwhistle:

:alscalls:  :alscalls: ^^^^^   

You'll fit right in at Brokeback LBL.   :alscalls:

wked

What are you talkin' about Semp??!!  Comin' from THE But-Out prostaffer, that's like a possum callin' a rat a long nosed sob! :alscalls: :alscalls:

wked

Looks like TSS & crew will be in cabin b-23.  We're down to only  one bunk.

eleaf

Quote from: wked on December 01, 2010, 06:14:13 AM
    Our cabin is not full. There are 5 bunks available in b-23. Just let me know and we'll keep a list. As is typical of the cabins on the lbl hunt, no bs'n allowed. :laf:  Keep in mind that we drink, dip, cuss, and spit.

Anything else would just be boring.

coyote101

Roundman and his group have understandably decided that they don't want to move on Friday so they will not be taking cabin B10.         Cabin B10, one of the small cabins, is once again available for Friday and Saturday.

Pat
NRA Life Member