• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2008 LBL Hunt Date Discussion

Started by centerfire_223, August 24, 2007, 05:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

Most of us get there a few days early, and last year if I remember right there were several coyotes wounded and not recovered from shooting them with rim fires and shotguns. That's not good.

The place can't get hunted that much in a week. I have been hunting there for the last 4 years and I never see that many people hunting.

I vote we move it back a week,to the 7, 8, and 9th. Sure would help me out. An sounds like it would help out several others too.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Arkyyoter

WoW....it is a tough time isn't it?? The 7, 8 and 9th is the weekend the Oklahoma group is having theirs...I am already booked for that one  :sad: Oh well....there is always next year :sad3:

Joe

Bopeye

What's wrong with coming on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and then staying a few days longer if you wish?

I personally want to nail the first available weekend I can, so every Tom, Dick and Champion can't mess up the hunting for me........ :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

LOL Bop ! :roflmao:
        Jeb

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: Bopeye on August 24, 2007, 04:14:58 PM
What's wrong with coming on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and then staying a few days longer if you wish?

I personally want to nail the first available weekend I can, so every Tom, Dick and Champion can't mess up the hunting for me........ :laf:

Excellent idea, son.  Er...ah...the part about staying later...not the Champion part.  Don't wanna get banned along with ya.   :biggrin:

Bopeye

Thanks Daddy Semp.

Didn't mean to piss down your back Jimbo in Wisconsin..........just funnin ya a little...... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

centerfire_223

Bop I don't think you anything to worry about having someone mess it up for ya... :biggrin:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

KySongDog

Quote from: centerfire_223 on August 25, 2007, 05:59:57 AM

Bop I don't think you anything to worry about having someone mess it up for ya... :biggrin:

If you are implying what I think you are implying........   :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

My skins thicker then that Bop.  :eyebrownod:
I just had to let ya know I seen that
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteWhat's wrong with coming on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and then staying a few days longer if you wish?

Thats what I am planning, staying a few extra days after the weekend hunt.

I like it being the 1st weekend of Feb it's been that way for 5 years now. Next year the 1st weekend of feb will be 6th 7th and 8th. If we change the 2008 hunt to the second week of Feb then do we change it back to the first weekend of Feb next year?  See to much confusion :confused: Always having it 1st weekend of Feb just seems easier to me.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net