• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

"Thank you" from Lem @ Ky Fish & Wildlife Office

Started by Orion, March 11, 2009, 08:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Redbird (LBL) Hunters -

One of the members of your hunt purchased one the the LBL calls for Lem at the Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Office as a "Big thanks" for all the help he provided during the hunt last month.  I let him know it was a gift from the FnF hunting group to show their appreciation. 

From his email...

Mr. Yancey,

I think we have all of the bugs worked out of our p.c.'s. We just switched over to laptops and had a lot of trouble getting our e-mail/internet options to work. I just wanted to say thank you for the call. It is beautiful. I can't wait to try it out. Our forest fire season just started and we have already had thirteen fires since last week. Hopefully we'll get some rain so that I can try it out. All of the Fish & Wildlife guys are jealous. Glad to hear that everybody had some success. I was glad to help. Take care.

Lem Johnson

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Frogman

That's great!  Alscalls and I were probably the first to stop in there and talk to those fine folks.  Lem and the secretary were very helpful and copied several maps for us of areas to hunt.  We spent nearly an hour there with them.  It was a slow day for them as we had had a few inches of snow during the night.  Really nice and friendly people. 

I appreciate whoever was involved in sending the call!  WTG!! :yoyo:

We met several locals while we were there and witout exception they were all friendly and helpful.  One guy even took us on a tour of some of the strip mine areas and showed us several good places to hunt.  He took a couple of hours of his time to guide us around.  They were all a big help to those of us who had never been to the area before!

Great hospitality!!   :congrats:   :congrats:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls