• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, September 13, 2009, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palegroe

Get better Al i was looking forward to meeting you hopefully you will make it next year.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

HaMeR

:biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Al I will admit that I was looking forward to sharing a cabin with you at the LBL and will surely miss you :sad:. I'd much rather have the chance of seeing you again in the future though :biggrin:.  Take care my friend and know we are thinking about you.  I am however feeling a mite safer about being there now though :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Palegroe

I don't know if anyone caught this but i was reading the names in the RED and how many time can one person come in one year?  I'm down for 2   :confused:  yall ain't expecting more out of me than I can bring are ya :huh:?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

Raven42

I be there for sure and cant wait! This will be my first time so it should be a trip.  :yoyo:
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

CCP

QuoteI don't know if anyone caught this but i was reading the names in the RED and how many time can one person come in one year?

Palegroe sorry bout that I seen your name on this page and didn't recall at the time putting your name on the list. I should have went and looked down the list instead of assuming. :doh2:

Your alll fixed up now. :whew:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

:shock2:  Only one Palegroe!! That aint hardly fair to those that were expecting both of em!!  :rolleye:

:laf: :laf:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Palegroe

I am staying in my camper but I thought maybe topdawg was savin me a spot in his bunk to  :wink:

msmith

I'd love to take my camper. I would even have room for a couple of guys, but 11-12 mpg for 8 hours pulling the thing vs 19-21 not pulling. With diesel at $2.90 a gallon right now.  :sick2:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

golfertrout

dont count me out yet. im still trying to make it.

Silvertip

I won't be able to make the LBL this year, can't afford the expenses.
aka: Grizz - East Tennessee

weedwalker

Hate to hear you can't make it Dale. Hope things work out for you and that you'll be able to come next year.

Frogman

Silvertip,

Sorry to hear that.  You were very friendly to us newbies two years ago.  Made us really feel welcome.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Hunt N Fish

Hi all, new to this forum and coyote hunting. I live in Clarksville, TN and would like to attend. I can't bring much to the hunt, have never taken a coyote while hunting them. Have shot a couple from treestands though. Anyway, would like to attend & was hoping someone could take me under their wing and show me how it's done. Thanks

coyote101

Hunt N Fish,

Welcome to FinsandFur. Come on down to LBL, everyone is welcome and I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hunt N Fish

Thanks Coyote101, just went in and dug out my predator calls, looked through the ammo for some .243 and ran some sweets through the bore. Getting excited about the hunt, don't know if I'll camp or make the drive yet, I work midnights and won't know if I have to work any that weekend yet. Schedule has to be posted before Wed, will know by then.

HaMeR

Welcome HnF!! Hope to see you there.  :biggrin:

Probably the best thing would be to get ahold of CCP from here. He has a very good video on hunting these dogs here in the East.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

:confused:  Might need those name tags.  :laf: :laf:

:confused:  Altho that would have to be an awful big one for the Bopster!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hunt N Fish

Thanks HMR will give it my best effort to make it.

Hunt N Fish

Proably not the place to post this, but Remington has a closeout on a lot of stocks for their guns. Of particular interest (to me at least) was the left hand 700 vs stock they used to put on the vsf's. It's made by H-S Precision, has a full length aluminum bedding block, tan with black spiderweb, fits the 700's with varmint contour barrels, and sells for $75.00 plus tax & shipping. I received mine for right around $104.00.  Midway sells them for $316 I think. I put it on my sps-v and it groups soooooo much better. Anyway, it's a $300 stock for 1/3 the cost. link to the sight attached. Sorry, only left hand stocks available.

http://www.remingtoncountrystore.com/productcompact.aspx?catalogid=1&categoryid=3586&productid=3957