• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL hunt 2015

Started by KySongDog, October 13, 2014, 09:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

It looks like the LBL hunt for 2015 will be on February 6, 7, and 8.  That's the first full weekend in February and traditionally our hunt date.

So who else is going?  Have you made your cabin reservations yet?

Let's start a roster of those going, might go or most likely not going

I'll update this post as folks decide and post their status in this thread.

Semp
riverboss
frogman
Weedwalker
Slagmaker
msmith
linemansteve
coyote101 +4 more
Biscuit
Ol' Joe

linemansteve

Going-- be staying with riverboss wed-sun.  Steve :biggrin:
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

riverboss

Its the most fun one can have with there cloths on!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

coyote101

I'll be there from Wednesday till Sunday.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

Will you be camping in your wall tent this yr Pat?

msmith

What are the dates? With a date, and if someone has an empty space in a cabin, I can submit my vacation request and upgrade my "might go"
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

coyote101

Quote from: riverboss on October 15, 2014, 03:24:05 AM
Will you be camping in your wall tent this yr Pat?

I don't think so. I have two brothers-in-law and two nephews coming, and have reserved my old cabin.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

msmith

Quote from: msmith on October 15, 2014, 07:49:59 AM
What are the dates? With a date, and if someone has an empty space in a cabin, I can submit my vacation request and upgrade my "might go"

Duh, I just reread the OP and seen the dates.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

weedwalker

I'll be somewhere between red and blue looks like. Just found out Wednesday I'll be changing jobs Jan 31st. Don't know if I'll be able to get off my 1st week on the job. It's actually the same job, just a new company coming in to take over. We'll see what happens.

riverboss

Ive been threw a couple new owner changes. I think it will workout for your vac most didnt want to cause any bad blood with the employs and bent over backwards to be very accomidating. It usually takes about 6 months before they start making changes they like to see who is going to stay and who needs to go.

Biscuit1

Well gang sorry it has been so long since I posted here on the FNF forum. Been real busy at work and raising young ones. Sorry for the name change as well. Couldn't remember my dang password for my other account for the last year. :shrug:
So when all else failed I just went ahead and started a new account. Missed shooting the bull with you guys even though I have been stalking from a distance and trying to keep up with what's been going on.

I will be at the LBL hunt this year with Ol' Joe in tow  looking forward to catching up since the ice storm put a damper on last years hunt.

riverboss

Good to here from you! Last yr sucked for sure. Be safe and see you there.

Frogman

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!  The highlight of my hunting season!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

That's it?  :iroll: Looks like a pretty low turnout this year.  :rolleye:

Pat
NRA Life Member

kyfuzzyface

Don't look like I will make it this year, maybe next. Hope everybody as a lot of luck and have fun, save a few seed for next year !!

Post a lot of pictures so I can see what I missed.
Fuzzy

slagmaker

Trying to get the time to go but right now it's not looking good. But I won't give up. Still trying.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Quote from: coyote101 on January 05, 2015, 09:38:46 PM
That's it?  :iroll: Looks like a pretty low turnout this year.  :rolleye:

Pat

Looking pretty slim right now.   

riverboss

Theres always several that show up with out posting that they are.

FinsnFur

Gahd I wish it was closer :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan