• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ted's new book!!

Started by Frogman, April 09, 2009, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Hey guys, I just finished Ted Nugent's new book, Ted White and Blue, the Nuge Manifesto.  I really enjoyed it and pretty much aggree with everything Ted has to say.  He has chapters on, what he would do if he were president, the current economic situation, criminal aliens, religion, blacks, guns and lots more.  He has really given this stuff a lot of thought and has suggested some great solutions.  It was kind of depressing though thinking how far our country has slid.  Fat chance any of his suggestions will be carried out by the current bunch in control??  This is a great read and I think you guys would enjoy it.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

LORDDAL

LONG LIVE THE NUGE !!!!! will definatly look for that one Jim  :yoyo:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Hidehunter

Quote from: LORDDAL on April 09, 2009, 08:05:08 PM
LONG LIVE THE NUGE !!!!! will definatly look for that one Jim  :yoyo:

x2
Denver                                           

linemansteve

Will have to look that one up , I think his political views are what this country needs. I disagree with the direction the country is headed.  Thank You Frogman :biggrin:
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.