• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mother in law attacked by six dogs.

Started by Bopeye, September 12, 2009, 06:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

My MIL was attacked early this morning by six dogs while walking. The dogs all belong to a neighbor down and he knows they are a "dangerous nuisance" as the Animal Warden put it. The dumb Sumbuck still keeps letting them get out. She had to climb a chain link fence and straddle it for a little while to get away from them. A neighbor of hers noticed her on the fence and went to her aid carrying a shotgun. He was about to shoot the dogs when my MIL yelled at him not to hurt them.  :doh2: :doh2:

I am so po'd I'm wanting to go shoot the things, but she said to leave them alone. I've known her for well over twenty years, but still can't figure her out at all. She won't even go to the hospital to get stitches in her calves and upper leg.  :doh2: Dang, I can't understand that!!
She said when I came out there to kill the dogs that she didn't want anybody getting hurt.  :shrug:  Since when is a dang dog "anybody"????  :doh2:

My brother in law are gonna go down later tonight and take care of that. He's already threatened the guy and the guy said he would "take care of it". He just called me a little bit ago and said the dogs were still there. They won't be by morning.  :eyebrow:

Not a big fan of my MIL, but not gonna let that crap happen to her without somebody doing something.  :wink:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

keep the law on your side :readthis:

but other than that take care of it however you see fit. :eyebrow: Hope your MIL is ok. Bites can get infected quick so watch out for that. If the dogs dont have there vacanation records then you really should get animal control involved just for the sake of rabies and such
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

George Ackley

kepp the law away!! here is just how to handle it buddyboy

here is what we do in Fishtown bop, at 3 am sneak in to the guys home duck tape him to his bed then beat him with a wiffle ball bat..then whisper in his ear that if you have to come back because of his dogs his wife will get it next...............................thats what we would do
had a guy from California move in down the street , his dog bit one of the kids on the block once then it got out again and did it again he and the dog moved back to California..

wiffle ball bat works well
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Yotehntr

I don't have a lot of pity for the dog's or owners. Glad to hear they won't be giving her any more trouble.  :wink: 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Jeb

SSS , been working for years.  :biggrin:
           Jeb

FinsnFur

Quote from: George Ackley on September 12, 2009, 08:07:19 PM
wiffle ball bad work well

:roflmao: :roflmao:

George your like the Flintstones version of MS13 :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

George Ackley

MS13, the only time they come into my hood is to  cut my grass

ps
Jim, you know I cant spell on a good day . yesterday wasn't a good day .
to many Miller's with the boys after i got home from the gun show

but the wiffle ball bat trick works
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

centerfire_223

Time to feed the dogs, a little special treat!!!!!  :biggrin:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bopeye

Hopefully there won't be anymore problems now.  :whew:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on September 13, 2009, 07:17:44 AM
How is your MIL today?

Don't know.  :shrug:
My wife will probably say something later.  :wink:

Hawks Feather

I was just wondering about the dogs that went "missing" this morning.   :innocentwhistle:

Bopeye

Quote from: Hawks Feather on September 13, 2009, 08:16:58 AM
I was just wondering about the dogs that went "missing" this morning.   :innocentwhistle:

Hmmm? Me too. I hope they are doing okay.  :shrug: :fingerx:

iahntr

Sorry to hear that Bop !!
It's a shame when people can't take care of there animals.  :argh:
Scott

Jimmie in Ky

In town loose dogs can be a problem. Out here they keep me from shooting idiots that believe my property belongs to them. Jimmie

Bopeye

She lives about 12 miles out of town on a rural road. That doesn't give the dogs the right to hurt her though. She's been walking that road for almost 40 years now without incident.

I don't think she'll have to worry about those dogs anymore though.  :shrug:

Carolina Coyote

Quote from: Bopeye on September 13, 2009, 02:53:07 PM
She lives about 12 miles out of town on a rural road. That doesn't give the dogs the right to hurt her though. She's been walking that road for almost 40 years now without incident.

I don't think she'll have to worry about those dogs anymore though.  :shrug:

:yoyo: :yoyo: cc

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

possumal

How in heck did big George get down there that quick with his wiffle bat?   :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:  He could tie their tails together and make a super frisbee out of 'em.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff