• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dog

Welcome,Glad to have you here :highclap:

ErictheRed

HI, I'm new here and pretty new to predator hunting.  I actually found this place while doing a search for a tannery to get a fox hide tanned.  The champion tannery site was near the top, and after looking around I see this "forum" link.

Ya'll seem to have a wide range of info here.  Maybe I can learn a little.  I've been doing a lot of reading.

Maybe this fall I will have the time to put some of this new knowledge into action. :wo:

Hawks Feather

Eric the Red

Glad to have you here.  Where are you located and maybe someone local can help you out. 

Jerry

ErictheRed

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in California. :rolleye: near Pasadena.

iahntr

Welcome Eric ! Can't help ya with the California thing :biggrin:  Lotsa good info here, plenty of bs'n, and some great custom calls.
Scott

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard Eric. Good to have ya.
Did Champion Tannery ever see that fox hide  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome Eric Hope you enjoy it here

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

ErictheRed

QuoteDid Champion Tannery ever see that fox hide

No.  The tutorial here was so good, I decided to try a home tan. :biggrin:

I got the chemicals, but haven't tried it yet.  I decide to wait for some cooler weather.

FinsnFur

Oh great ...the tutorials are coming down tomorrow.  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

:laf: Kidding of course........glad there was enough to inspire you into attempting it. Something comes up, your unsure about or whatever, give a shout.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rich

Rich Cronk here. I am the old fogey that loves to call coyotes, and I make predator calls. Watch for me at Fins&fur forums. :)
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

KySongDog

Er...a.... Rich.....This is the FnF forums.    :innocentwhistle:

A senior moment maybe? I have them all the time.   :biggrin:

Rich

Semp.
Oh mannnnnnnnn, I thought it was the OTHER black board.    :roflmao:    Actually I am just trying to get my new signature line to show up.  :laf:
Foxpro Field staff

Rich

Whoooee Semp, it works!  Just click on the link below my post and see how beautiful that site is.
Foxpro Field staff

KySongDog

Yep, got it.  Great lookin site, Rich!     :yoyo:

possumal

Rich: Great looking site, great looking calls. Looks like you got it going big time. Owooooooooooooo :yoyo:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Silencer

Here's my first post,  my name is Vic and  I've been hunting since I was knee high to a grass hopper, I'm 35yrs old now, just started predator hunting 3 yrs ago.
I love my family and the outdoors, I guess you could say turkey hunting is my specialty  more so than predators  :biggrin: 

Here's just a bit about us.....
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v727/SilencerS8/?action=view&current=f384930f.pbr

ohiobob

Vic
Welcome aboard,,I went and looked at your little Film clip,,it is a VERY NICE clip,,there is 1 spot on the clip that it looks like the coyote is Humping the EYE PIECE  :laf: is that why you shot him  :biggrin:
I Remember your story when I went to the other board,,it was a GREAT story,,and I am STILL trying to get my first coyote  :shrug: and I REALLY LOVED the pics of your kids out hunting with you and the pic of your little boy holding the gun in your living room REMINDED ME of my 17 year old when he was that age,,play with them and teach them now because they GROW UP FAST   :shck: :shck: :shck:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Hawks Feather

Silencer,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  I think you may like it here.  After all KeeKee hangs out here and he hunts more turkeys than anyone I know.

Jerry

Silencer

Thanks guys, I do enjoy reading/listening to Kee's posts, no I'm not a Kee Kee stalker .. lol. 

I plan on making another picture re-mix of just turkey's, my dad has most of the photos taken over the years, he always took the pic's.
I'm not sure if he'll part with any, his photo albums are one of his most cherished items thats has both my brother and myself growing up with yearly spring gobbler pics.  I'm doing the same with my children, its always fun to open an album, look back and remember the hunt.