Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome Doug and Tom I know you will enjoy it here

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bushmaster

Welcome to the family guys.  Their are aloy of upstanding guys here :roflmao: :roflmao:

lots of knowledge among the ranks, cant wait to here from ya, bushy
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

TFM

I will get some pictures of some of my calls and post em for ya.I have a couple of my Wife's grandpa's I will post also.I am from a small town,Fort Madison,located in the lower southeast corner of Iowa.I learned to hunt only because my Wife's Father,Sonny Rider,took the time to teach a young,stupid kid 38 years ago the finer things in life.He was one of the Greatest men I'll ever know.I have seen some of your calls too, on your web site.I am very,very much impressed with them.You are a true artisian,Jerry.I thank you all for the honor to be included in this forum.

ohiobob

Welcome aboard to both of you,,you will LOVE IT HERE !!!  :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

iahntr

Tom, I'm from Carroll, in west central Ia. My wife is originally from Burlington, still has family there. Her sister lives right in between Burlington and Ft Madison. We make it down that way a few times a year. Again, welcome aboard
Scott
Scott

wv_yoter

Hello everyone my name is Jason, I'm 32 and live in West Virginia. I am married with two kids. I've been hunting deer since i was fifteen,but I am trying my hand at coyote's lately.
Jason

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board Jason I am sure you will enjoy it here
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

studabaka

Welcome aboard!! There are a bunch of great guys here and a few of them know a bit about calling coyote  :wink:

Enjoy...... and don't be shy if ya got questions  :nofgr:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Greenside

Tom,,Does the stamp look familiar?  I'll PM you one of theses days

Just another old hunter

TFM

It looks very,very ,very familiar, Greenside.That is definately a Grandpa Rider box call.Have several myself and a book written by Sherm Bloom about turkey call makers and a story about Grandpa Rider.Thanks for showing it to me.Brings back many memories.
Tom

FinsnFur

Couple new ones  :wink:
Welcome aboard gentlemen
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Welcome guys! Kick back and have a good time! Some of the best people there are around here.

Brent

Hawks Feather

Jason,

There are quite a few deer hunters here - and then there is Loren who shoots really big deer called moose.  Glad to have you here.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Welcome aboard fellas. Pull up a stool and joy the good folks and the yarns they spin.

bushmaster

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm too young for spinnin yarn.  I'll "collect" the wool. :innocentwhistle: 

Welcome guys, this place is a great place to hang your hat and pelts!

Hawks Feather

Hey Bushy,

What kind of pelt are you planning to hand around here?    :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

bushmaster

Whatever My new little custom loads do so desire!   :wink:

bowjunkie

:yoyo: :yoyo: Welcome to the funny farm y'all ,pull up a stump and sit on the ground cuz someones always passin the bull around  :biggrin:

willowcreekcalls

Hello everyone
my name is Davis I'm from Ephraim Utah Ive been hunting since I was old enough to hold onto the gun.
And Ive been predator hunting for over 20 years now. and I have started to make my own calls and in my opinion they are pretty DARN GOOD. and I wanted to get all of your guys opinion to. and to help you make your hunts better bye selling a few on here. so keep your eyes out for some calls from willowcreek calls and let me know what you think ok....
and if you do buy one and your not satisfied I will refund your money no questions asked. thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from all of you...

Davis

Hawks Feather

Davis,

Glad to have you here.  Feel free to post your calls in the Hand Call section for showing and The Hand Call Store if they are for sale.  We will be looking for them.

Jerry