Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

Quote from: ohiobob on August 18, 2007, 08:21:38 PM
Chuck
You WILL like it here,
AND THATS THAT!!! NOT ANOTHER WORD!!! :roflmao: :nono:  Hi, chuck.  They call me Bushy, I'm out of NC.  Feel free to drop me a PM anytime, this place is awesome!! :yoyo: :yoyo:  They've already convinced me to start loading my own ammo.  And its not uncommon to plan the mornings hunt with some of the guys at 2 or 3AM.  Welcome to the family!! :biggrin:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

keekee

Welcome Chuck! Good to see you made it!

Brent

vvarmitr

Welcome aboard Grouser.! :congrats:
Hope to hear some grouse hunting stories in the "Birds" forum. :biggrin:
They say they're in the up swing now. :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   Time to knock the rust off my Browning Micro BPS. :thumb2:

Silencer

Howdy Chuck  :yoyo:   VV, grouse and rabbits are on the rise up here in PA this year, wonder if its an east coast thing lol

leehop

To all who answered my post, Thank You. 

ohiobob, no not my job. I have family in Danial  Is. and they think I am getting too old to take care of myself!

So, when I visited them, we went looking and found this nice little place near Ecom. Wanted it so bad we bought it before this place was sold.

18 acres with deer and varmites an two places the could make good ponds. Can't wait to get into it.

trappinjohn

Hi guys

My name is John, you probably figured that one out already.  I'm a 37 year old father of 2, a 9 yr old son and a 6 yr old daughter.  Born and raised in western PA.   Trapping is my passion, but predator hunting is a close second.

I see a lot of familiar names on here and plan to visit often.

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board  John 

I am sure you will enjoy it here
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Welcome aboard John in PA.  :congrats:

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site John. Were happy to have ya.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

John,

Glad to have you here with the rest of us.  It is a great place to hang out.

Jerry

trappinjohn

Thanks guys, glad to be here.

bigben

johns a good guy.  met him I think two years ago.  very knowledgable in trapping coyotes.  glad to see ya stay for a while.  takereasy ben
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

vvarmitr

Yeah, I'd recognize that coyote w/ his toe pinched in a trap. :laf:

Good to have ya here. :wink:

bowjunkie

welcome aboard John  :yoyo: kick back and enjoy theres some god folks hang there hat here

Ed

DirtyDog

frshwtr

george kiphorn work on a locked physc ward at a local va hospital, have 30 years in. been married for 37 years come nov. 7th (she is a real jewel putting up with a lot) we have 3 children the uoungest is 24 this year. i hunt (most everything) fish and trap. been trapping since i was 10 (born 7/12/47) and started fox hunting for three years just part time. its hard for me to run traps plus call. did do a bit of caLLinf years ago when Pa. had a bounty system, young greys were easy. I was raised in the lebaonon, pa area and still reside there.

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board   George                  We like stories and Pics
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Silencer

CCP

Welcome glad to have you here George
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

George,

Glad to have you here at Fins and Fur.