• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Welcome to the board Wayne and Blueduck, make yourselves at home. Good to have ya's.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Welcome guys,

This is a great bunch of people to hang out with.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Coon hunter

Hi I have been of and on here for a while . My name is Truman Waddell I live right next to Mammoth cave National Park On the Green river In Edmonson county KY I like to Trap Coon Hunt Deer Hunt Duck Hunt  goose hunt . Well I like to hunt every thing and fish to . I am a Out doors Guy .I could Live Out doors. I do Bridge construction for a Living and have a Small Taxidermy business as well .

I have a wonderful Wife and family of Three girls Who like the out doors.  My wife and I are both 30 Years old . She is a cosmetologist  and a seamstress for herself. I like this forum and it seems to Be a Nice place with allot of nice people here . I also Like how the Mods ,and Administrators answer all questions you send them In a PM

Thank  for this wonderful sight.
Quality Whole sale and customer Taxidermy

Coon hunting  Its a passion .

pitw

Welcome Coon hunter these guys are all you say and more. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Welcome Truman, but what Mods and Admin are you writing?  :confused: I just can't get any decent service or strait answers around this joint.  :innocentwhistle: About the only guy that answers me is the janitor of this place, and here lately he hasn't been doing that as much cause Jims got ole Bill making to much coffee.  :roflmao:

You'll fit in just fine and your right theres som good folks here.  :wink:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

Good to have you Coonhunter!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Hawks Feather

Welcome Coon Hunter,

I only had two girls and don't really know about three - except that you will have 50% more "fun and games" than I did with two.   :biggrin:    I don't know if you wanted any boys or not, but let me tell you that with three girls you will have more boys than you ever wanted.

Jerry

vvarmitr

I had 3 daughters, than I married a woman w/ twin daughters, then my oldest daughter had 2 daughters & my middle daughter has another daughter en route.  :doh2: However I have 2 mighty fine SILs  :whew: & the dog is a male to boot. :sneer:

Bills Custom Calls

Well ole Bill is done making coffee and getting things nice and tidy,so I have a little time to welcome you to the board

Jim is not the slave driver he is made out to be,he does serve up a pepsi and a bud light every now and again  :laf: The only thing we do ask of you is......you must be able to post pics and tell
a story every once in a while  :yoyo:

That makes up for those of us that can't  :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Bill can tell stories, he just cant post pics. :laf:

No wait, he can post pics but.....

Ah never mind  :doh2: Welcome to the board :yoyo:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Scott

Coon hunter

Thanks for the warm Welcome mat Guys .  :biggrin:  I really Like this Forum and the way people present them self's on here. I think I have found one to Stick with .  :highclap: Its better than allot of other forms where theirs wailing and Gnashing of teeth  :rolleye:  and bashing each other.   :rolleye: This place really  rocks .  :yoyo:
Quality Whole sale and customer Taxidermy

Coon hunting  Its a passion .

452films

Quote from: bushmaster on July 29, 2007, 01:03:43 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Nate Theocles (thee-ok-o-leez) and I am originally from a little town Called Wilbraham in Massachusetts.  Though currently, i reside in Concord, North Carolina.  I am goin on 21 years of age and have been hunting, fishing, trapping, and loving the outdoors since the age of 3. 

I was raised by my grandparents and grew up on my great grandfathers farm.   :biggrin:  My uncle and grandfather showed me the way of the woods.  My uncle is close friends with the benoit brothers and holds an equal rank as a deer hunter.  It has been a blessing to follow in his footsteps.  However, I am the only member of my family with an absolute infatuation for predator hunting; especially yote hunting.

I have claimed a few fox, countless opposum and squirrels,  4 coyotes and my fair share of deer.  I love the meat but i have dreams about outsmarting old wylie. :wo:  which has brought me to seek out this site. My experience with coyotes comes from calling for my uncle on countless setups, though he always insisted on taking the shots.  I learned a lot about mouth calls. 

After reading most of the other members bio's, i feel like i have found a fountain of knowledge :congrats:  I am looking forward to meeting all of you and my ears are always open to advice.  Kill it & Grill it  :eyebrow:

Hey nate, it's sean. You still around? Havent heard from you in a couple months.

JohnP

Been a long time reader, joined a few days back and thought I 'd better post something before I was shown  the door.  Mostly a predator caller, have  two of Hawks Feathers calls that I bought a long time ago.  Enjoy small game and upland bird hunting also plus I always make time for big game season and then there is fishing.  Did I miss anything?  I'm an outlaw from PM as I imagine some of you are too.  Been calling predators for over 50 years, and have come to the conclusion that they are getting smarter and I am getting dumber. 

Glad to be here, see ya around the campfire from time to time.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Todd Rahm

Welcome aboard John, you outlaw you.  :wink: We're not really outlaws as much as we are segregated from PM.

We to like all the things ya do, but I'm worse off............I'm to dumb to out smart the damn worm when it comes to putting on the hook.  :biggrin:

Silencer

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Welcome to the board JohnP, welcome to mad house.

Whatever do you mean by "Predator Master Outlaw"?  :laf:  Just kidding.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free