Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Welcome Davis! Im looking forward to seeing some of your calls!

Brent

possumal

Welcome aboard Davis.  You have come to a good place as we have some really good call makers posting here, some of the best anywhere.  By the way, do you live anywhere near Dragerton, Utah.  I bowhunted on the Wilcox Range Valley Ranch back in 1974 when Roy Hoff was writing the place up in all the archery magazines. "Wilcox Range Valley Ranch, where the deer come to the hunter" was the slogan back then.  It was absolutely full of big mule deer back then, and we managed to get two nice bucks for three hunters. Funny thing was that the best shot of the three was the one to not score, the late Ed Bryant. He went to the national tournament three times, placing 7th, 5th, and 3rd in that order.  Died of a heart attack at age 39 just before heading back to another national.  Look forward to seeing your work. :highclap: :yoyo:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

awh

Welcome to FnF Mr. Davis :highclap: :highclap:
Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bowjunkie

Welcome ta FNF can't wait ta see yer calls  :yoyo:

wv_yoter

I just wanted to say this place kicks ass, every time I've had a problem or question more than one person has answered. So thank you everyone.
Jason

Hawks Feather

Jason,

That is what you should have happen at any site like this.  Too bad it doesn't.  Glad to have you here and keep asking your questions.  It is the best way to learn.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome aboard Davis glad to have ya
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Grouser

Hi Folks,
      This sight has a good feel to it, I have been looking at it for a couple of months, and want to become a part of it.
I am middle aged, live in east TN., Blount county, and have been hunting predators for just a few years. Fooling a predator is quite a challenge, but being able to access forums like this is not only
is helpful, but entertaining and relaxing.

Fly fishing the Smokey Mountains takes up most of my free time from April to November, then deer hunting the muzzle loader season, and before you know it is time to hunt grouse, followed closely by prime fishing conditions, now there is the added dimension of coyote and bobcats being thrown into the mix.......life is good. When my wife questions this schedule I am sympathetic, and tell her that I don't know why  they have these seasons so close together.

So I am interested in predator hunting/calling techniques and the firearms being used, since the regulations here in TN often have me hunting with a weapon that would not be my first choice.

I look forward to becoming more familiar with everyone.

Chuck Kline

Todd Rahm

Welcome aboard Chuck..............glad to have ya sitting at the table. :wink:

bowjunkie

:yoyo: welcome aboard Chuck pull up a stump and feel free free ta jump in anywhere ya want

coyotehunter_1

Howdeeeee, neighbor !!!!   :highclap:

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard Chuck, good to have ya.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Welcome on board, Chuck.  This bunch is informative, crazy, and lots of fun. Everyone seems to have pretty good control of their ego here, which is a good thing.  Come on in, the water is fine!! :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

Chuck,

Glad to have you become part of the board.  There are some really good people here.

Jerry

HaMeR

Welcome to FnF Chuck!! You'll quickly learn soon enough who to avoid around here!! :innocentwhistle:

Seeins how there isn't anybody to avoid here!! :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

Chuck
You WILL like it here,,I wonder how far you are from Bopeye,NewDog and Coyotehunter_1,,they are all from Tenn.
these 3 guys are good people and Bop and Chet ALWAYS seem to get into some fun hunts,,and entertaining hunts too :biggrin: so read away and have fun,,I am SURE you will learn some stuff on this Board  :yoyo:
I use to hunt Grouse 300 yards from my front door,,ah te Good ole Days  :wo:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

iahntr

Welcome Chuck !! It's a good place to hang out.
Scott