• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

NASCAR- Danica's Debooty

Started by shaddragger, February 13, 2010, 09:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaddragger

Racing is back but who could tell what was happening on the track? I have never seen anything like this week in Daytona! I sure hope that she means as much to NASCAR as they think she does ( must be the MONEY ) because I didn't see much in the way of the anticipated performance. This has nothing to do with her being female; I'm just tired of hearing about it. Dale is gone and NASCAR is dead! Can't we all just watch a race?
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

HaMeR

I recorded it & I can tell you now I will delete it if she is all they show.   :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Quote from: HaMeR on February 14, 2010, 08:29:09 AM
I recorded it & I can tell you now I will delete it if she is all they show.   :rolleye:

Is she cute  :shrug:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Silencer

Agree with yall, my wife even cant stand the hussy.   Lets just watch the race and who cares about whats her name !!!!! 

pitw

Quote from: Silencer on February 14, 2010, 09:09:02 AM
Agree with yall, my wife even cant stand the hussy.   Lets just watch the race and who cares about whats her name !!!!! 

But is she cute :confused:

shaddragger

Allen

slagmaker

Quote from: pitw on February 14, 2010, 09:24:25 AM
Quote from: Silencer on February 14, 2010, 09:09:02 AM
Agree with yall, my wife even cant stand the hussy.   Lets just watch the race and who cares about whats her name !!!!!  

But is she cute :confused:

Beatuty is in the eye of the beholder. ME I would love to set my eyes on that whilst holding her.

Yeah I think she cute.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Quote from: shaddragger on February 14, 2010, 09:27:58 AM
Oh yeah, she is hot !

Then why wouldn't guys want to watch her :confused:.  I mean the race is kinda like curling cause all you do is wait for a hit :laf: :laf:.

HaMeR

http://www.godaddy.com/

She aint ugly. Not the type of girl I want tho. I prefer the more Hooter-esque kind myself but that's just me.  :shrug:  The problem I have is that there are 42 other sponsors on the track. I understand following the $$ & all that crap but if she's just turning laps then lets watch all the other races for position is all I'm saying.

Barry-- It aint like Curling. In curling you can at least see the people participating. In the race all you see are the cars unless there is an onboard camera. Then all you still see is a helmet & a fire suit.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

shaddragger

Allen

pitw

I don't watch races but I do watch girls so I guess I'd best bow out of this debate :laf:

Silencer

Man Jr. needs to crank it up, I dont think I can sit and watch him again if he repeats last year.   

LETS GO 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaddragger

Quote from: Silencer on February 14, 2010, 02:22:36 PM
Man Jr. needs to crank it up, I dont think I can sit and watch him again if he repeats last year.   

LETS GO 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was fast yesterday till he got flipped!  JR. Nation!!
Allen