• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Grandson's New Rifle

Started by JohnP, September 23, 2009, 08:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

I thought he should have a dedicated squirrel rifle. 

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

Starting him out sniping squacks at 1200+ yards..... schweeeet!  :yoyo:

KySongDog

Apparently you have bigger squirrels than we have here in Kaintuckee.   :eyebrownod:

Hawks Feather

Since that is what he is using to get started I will be looking forward to his future firearms.   :wink:

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

vvarmitr

Didn't make Red Riders like that when I was a kid! :pout:

:roflmao: Good one CC! ^^^^  :roflmao:

Of course when I was a kid we only had woodburning Red Riders. :rolleye:
:eyebrownod:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

LORDDAL

Quote from: Semp on September 23, 2009, 09:55:25 AM
Apparently you have bigger squirrels than we have here in Kaintuckee.   :eyebrownod:
and bigger than the ones here In Wv to man dont think I have anything big enough to hunt a squirrel now  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

HaMeR

Oh yeah!! Well I'll put my HMR up agin that one any day bud!!  :yoyo: 

Unless it's windy of course.  :innocentwhistle:
:laf: :laf:

Nice rig.  :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Where in the heck did you see that thing? :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 23, 2009, 04:37:22 PM
Where in the heck did you see that thing? :biggrin:

It was a retirement gift from an organization that I worked for. 

slagmaker

He's gone have to get an after school job so he can feed that thing. But that is some motivation for good work/money ethic's
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

Seriously John? So it's a legitimate, functional squack squasher?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

JohnP

Yes Jim, it is legit, very functional and very accurate at unbelievable ranges.  It has many miles on it and seen and done things no sane person should see or do.  It has helped more than a few young men get safely back to their loved ones.  I haven't fired it since that time, I take it out about twice a year, run a patch through it, oil it down, shed a tear or two for those who did not make it back,  and put it back in the safe.  I have written a short history on it and at the proper time and place my grandson will have the rifle and the stories that go with it.  I also received:

FinsnFur

Beautiful.
That gave me a lil lump in my throat.  The relationship there leaves me speechless.
I dont remember If I thanked you back when you first mentioned your time protecting this country. I can't imagine me not.....but none the less...I do thank you from the bottom of my heart sir.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

alscalls

Quote from: JohnP on September 23, 2009, 08:47:01 AM
I thought he should have a dedicated squirrel rifle. 

HE HE HE .........^^^^^^^^    :eyebrow:   :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on September 24, 2009, 12:46:57 AM
It has many miles on it and seen and done things no sane person should see or do.  It has helped more than a few young men get safely back to their loved ones.

John,

It is truly sad that things like this are necessary, but if it were not for people like you there would be many more of us that would be in harms way.  Thanks for all you have done.

Jerry

vvarmitr

Yes Jim, it is legit, very functional and very accurate at unbelievable ranges.  It has many miles on it and seen and done things no sane person should see or do.  It has helped more than a few young men get safely back to their loved ones.  I haven't fired it since that time, I take it out about twice a year, run a patch through it, oil it down, shed a tear or two for those who did not make it back,  and put it back in the safe.  I have written a short history on it and at the proper time and place my grandson will have the rifle and the stories that go with it.
Wow!
John: My family & I live free because you & men/women like you made it that way ... Thank you!  :bowingsmilie:

LORDDAL

Quote from: vvarmitr on September 24, 2009, 08:19:58 AM
Yes Jim, it is legit, very functional and very accurate at unbelievable ranges.  It has many miles on it and seen and done things no sane person should see or do.  It has helped more than a few young men get safely back to their loved ones.  I haven't fired it since that time, I take it out about twice a year, run a patch through it, oil it down, shed a tear or two for those who did not make it back,  and put it back in the safe.  I have written a short history on it and at the proper time and place my grandson will have the rifle and the stories that go with it.
Wow!
John: My family & I live free because you & men/women like you made it that way ... Thank you!  :bowingsmilie:
Totally agree thank you so very much for everything you and all others like you have done to help keep our country free  :yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: now just one little question got any pics of the ghillie suit that goes with that sweet rig  :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff