• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Devil Woods

Started by Ladobe, February 01, 2007, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladobe

Some folks will agree that WildCalls are known as much for the quality of wood made from as much as their ability to talk the talk.   But health issues have stopped me from making any new ones for most of the last 3 years now.   So since I can't post pictures of any new calls, I thought I'd instead tease you a little with some of the woods I have been waiting as long as 12 years to make into calls.     Story about them to follow if anyone is interested...

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Hawks Feather

Beautiful pieces of wood.  I wish I would have known you when you were still making calls.  Not that I could have afforded them, but it sure would have been fun to see.

Story sounds good to me.

Jerry

THO Game Calls

Jerry,

You need to come up and visit.  We will take a trip to the Burl Barn - don't bring a wallet or you mgiht be really sorry.

Those are just beautiful pieces of wood.  Looking at them makes me think I ought to take up knitting :0

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

ABSOLUTELY beautiful wood......wow.

Joe

WhiteHare

Ladobe,

Tell all......I'd like to read or hear some of your stories... :congrats:

Jerry got me started on this site and I've been hooked ever since.  Nice pictures.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Al,

I just might take you up on that offer.  I didn't get to go to LBL, so I think I am due a road trip. 

Jerry

bowjunkie

wow now theres some fantastic lookin calls waitin to be turned outa that wood ....

and ya i could listen ta stories all day long   :biggrin:

Jimmie in Ky

I was thinking of you saturday while hunting in the LBL. Came across a nice sized white oak burl. It was the size of Grandma's washtub. I also saw a track from what you call a kitty  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

Coulter

That stuff is clearly presenting additional health risks, you should get rid of it immediately. I'd be happy to dispose of it for ya. Beautiful wood...I hope your health improves so I can see some of your calls.