• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some'a my calls.

Started by Todd Rahm, October 25, 2006, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

These are made by Larry of Ridgeviewer calls..........and if ya have one to part with I'm always look'n for them.  :biggrin:

This first pic has one of two open reeds that didn't have the emblem, and the second two were from a set of five made for a call contest. (Three of which I have, and Ryan of RAW calls is going to sell me the other two.)  :innocentwhistle: WEll maybe he won't  :biggrin:

This set was made for a mutual friend of mine and Larry's, and the support the red medallion.  :wink:

This last one is one of my favorites and also made for the contest. Its made from a  banksi pod (sp)

Hawks Feather

Funny little R in a circle and made by a guy just south of Columbus, Ohio.  Yea, I got one.  And no, you can't get it. 

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Well darn Hawk its always worth a try.  :innocentwhistle:

Here's a couple more my favorites from Patrick of Pilgrim Calls. The very fist one with a lbale too boot.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Todd,

I have two of Patrick's calls, but mine are both pre-label.  I look at them like pre-warning barrels on some of my firearms.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Well fellas I'll share a few more pics then I'll have ya give me your email if interested, and I'll invite ya to see the photo album. At this time its mostly custom, and a few odd pics.

I just relized I have to take some of my older production calls out of the cabinet to make room for more customs.  :shck:

I filled the card up with 83 pictures  :biggrin:....................three times today.  :whew:

Be safe,
Todd

Hawks Feather

Todd,

I give up and am not even close to the number of calls you have.  But I would like to see some of the pics.  I have enjoyed seeing the ones so far.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Ah mannnnnnn  :sad:

I was just getting into this
You have got an awesome collection going that's for sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Jim,

I'll share some more...............I'm just not sure I want to post 200 pics.  :biggrin:

P.S. Hawk I got one here of the one ya sent me too.  :wink:

Bopeye

Those calls are beautiful...........how much would you take for them?  :wo:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Todd Rahm

Look at this treasure.  :biggrin: Not many RAW Weem's Replicas out there.  :sneer:

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Todd Rahm

Is that enough?  :shrug: Hey Jim so whyat your saying is I don't have to resize all these pics........your site'll do it for me?

FinsnFur

Dayyyy  aaaam.... you have got some pretty wild suff there. That is awesome.
Question...how many years worth do you got? How long you been collecting?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Todd,

What a great collection.  I was wondering if you had any Rhino calls, and there they were.  They were the ones that got me started collecting several years ago.  I am in awe.    :highclap:           :highclap:           :highclap:

Jerry