• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Todd's hunting calls

Started by Brad H, November 09, 2006, 08:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

One down, one almost finished. Not meant to be pretty, yet charged with awesome distress potential. Complete with an optional lanyard groove.

You know what the stupid thing is? While uploading this pic I'm subconsciously frisking myself wondering where my chew is. :rolleye:

FinsnFur

Not meant to be pretty....??
That thing is awesome.  :yoyo:

And I love the pedastal slash size comparison tool  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

I think that thing looks great.What did you make it from?

bowjunkie

now thats sweet right there  :yoyo:

Brad H

That is nothing more than the tip of a buffalo horn, fuzz. The Mighty Mouse is a supercharged high to ultra high pitched screamer.

It wasn't meant to be pretty anyway. It turned out nicer than I thought it would.  What the hell, I tried. :shrug:

Todd Rahm

WooooooooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!! Look'n forward to putting it on the lanyard Brad.  Matter fact today is opening day for Fur harvesting!!!!!!!

Thats nice and if it sounds like the other it is going to get lots a use.

Thanks,
Todd

trukreltrog

Well it darn sure turned out pretty Brad. Beautiful job on the carving too. you must have a pretty steady hand to write like that.

Arkyyoter

Maaaan, I am such a sucker for a good cow tip.....ya gonna make any more of 'em like that Brad??

Joe

CCP

That sure is a pretty call how loud is it?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Brad H

A steady hand maintained at a consistent angle I think, Kurt. This is easily my best engraved writing job yet.

There will be more of these Joe. They won't come fast but they won't be limited or anything. If you want to make a trade for one let me know and I 'll put on the list.

Real loud, Rich. It's a full blown long range call with a nice rasp to it.

Brad

bearmanric

very nice call. Todd did well getting that one. Rick

Arkyyoter

Brad....lemme know ANYTIME you are up for a swap or a sale of one of these....I am sooooo silly about tips :) You are right at the top of the heap as far as I am concerned for such things.......would love to have one and will put it to good use :)

Joe

Brad H

Cool!! I'll get with you in a month or two and we'll fix up a trade. :yoyo:

Brad

straycat

....I am sooooo silly about tips :) You are right at the top of the heap as far as I am concerned for such things.......would love to have one and will put it to good use :)

Joe
[/quote]

WWhhoooeeeeeeee.........I had to read that again!!!  :whew: Thought we had another prevert on our hands! Jim's bad enough!  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Jerry Hunsley

Brad , If you can get ahold of some youg calf buffalo horns , they make awesome calls. I have made some and they work great. Not much work to them as most of the ones I made were real thin,but had excellent sound to them. They break pretty easy though. Nice looking call you got there buddy.    :highclap:

yucca

Man that is a nice looking call.

cb223

Brad,

That is one sweet tip!!!!!

cb223
CHAD

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

Jerry, yucca and cb223...Thank You!

These are all fairly thick tips, Jerry. I cut'em right off the end of a full size horn and some start out solid from the get go. The calf ones are easier to work with though, that's for sure. Hell of a lot less dust too.

Hey stray,
If you start talking pervs and naming names, leaving Bop off that list will just infuriate him even more. :biggrin:

Brad