• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

elk antler....

Started by centerfire_223, November 19, 2006, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

I am looking for a small piece of an elk antler. I am looking for about 5 pieces that is sawed straight across and are about 3/4 of an inch thick and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. I could use a straight piece of antler and I could saw it myself if that would be easier.

If anyone has anything that looks similar to this and wouldn't mind selling me a piece I sure would appreciate it. It doesn't even have to be elk, just any kind of horn.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Ok, hold on here   :holdon: Ya got me all confused. Are you looking for an antler or a horn  :confused:

Just givin ya a hard time Ronnie   :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

I've got the base of a moose antler?  It is about 6 inches liong and about 2 1/2 inches across if that will help.  You can have the darn thing.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

centerfire_223

It's 2 1/2 inches in diameter? Think I could turn it down? Shoot throw it in the mail, I am sure I can do something with it. Let me know how much I owe you for postage.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

bearmanric

i have alot of elk antler. what is it for howler. Rick

centerfire_223

I want to use it for decorations on some lanyards I have made.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

studabaka

Cool....you'll have to post pics. Probably the only moose antler finished lanyards in the Carolinas  :yoyo:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

bearmanric

pm your address i'll see what i have. Rick :yoyo: