• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Need Two Field Testers - Malardsr is one, who wants to be the other?

Started by THO Game Calls, December 03, 2006, 05:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

A while back I got an E mail from Malardsr, but everytime I try to E mail him, it comes back with Fatal Errors or some such nonsenes.  Anyway, he was wondering if I could put one of my open reed toneboards in a cow horn and make a howller out of it.  So I did.  Actually made two of them.

We'll let Reggie have first pick of the two, 

The other, We'll let Reggie choose a number between 1 and 100.  Whoever comes closest to that number without going over gets the other one.  All I ask is you shoot me an E mail with what you think of the howler if you get it.  Post your numbers here and we will choose a second tester on Friday night.

Here they are. 

Thanks

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

ROOSTER

Hawks Feather

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Mallardsr

Al, PM sent. This is really cool. Both calls look great !!!    :highclap:      Thanks,

:bowingsmilie:   Al

THO Game Calls

OK, Mallardsr has choosen the black one on toip, and we have a number so we are all set.

Thanks

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Montana Hunter

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jerry Hunsley

FinsnFur

wow....out of the closet with the horn howlers  :yoyo:
Very Nice work Al.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Well Al, I'm not doing a lot of howling yet, still learning, so wouldn't be a great tester, so I'll pass on the number for a more qualified tester, but if it works out for ya I would like to add one to my bag after ya work it out.

Those are nice look'n too.

Be safe,
Todd

yucca

BTW Al,

Those are some quality looking howlers you made there. Thanks for the chance.

yb