• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Mudhogs

Started by Dave, June 02, 2014, 08:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Neshaminy Creek out back has warmed up and Dante and his friend have been getting after 'em.  Here are a few pics.

They were after a bruiser that Dante caught up with the next day.  He was excited  ->  21.5 lbs.

And he also tagged another. 

HaMeR

Thems some big ol carp for sure!! Good shootin Dante!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

BTW-- Your Friend needs to help hold more of these for you. Maybe he won't mind it as much next time!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

That's nice!!!! Any action videos?

JohnP

Kudo's to the kiddo, nice fish and good shooting.  Do you eat them?  Had carp when we lived in Germany, not bad.  They are farm raised and kept in a tank with clean water. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Good shooting and even better size.  I did that many years ago and it was really fun.  We also used fish spears.  A Dad of one of the other boys had a smoker and he would smoke the carp and it was excellent that way.  I don't think I would want to eat any fried carp though. 

Jerry

Dave

Glenn, those two are two peas in a pod.  Charlie has no problem holding them (even though it does look like he does here). 
No action videos, but if I'm around while he's after 'em I'll try. 
I will pass on eating them.  There's a water treatment plant 1/2 a mile upstream  They actually sell it (called Gefilte Fish) in some supermarkets around here as Jews like (or are possibly forced by their rabbis) to eat it. 
Jerry - that Dad you were talking about, did he use smoke, or smoke and mirrors?   :puke:

gravesco hunter

FinsnFur

Those are some hogs :congrats: Very nice, Boys!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com