• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, September 13, 2009, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

Glad to see you on board Tom. We need a good photographer. The one we got kinda sucks  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

Nikonut

Well hello James, Jimmie and The HaMeR,

Jerry, if you're at the hunt I'll have something for you... it's been a long time. Looking forward to meeting you after all these years!

Nikonut
You never really know when you might meet someone face to face so you had better mean it if you say it! Been there, done that!

Bopeye

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on January 10, 2010, 07:10:04 PM
Glad to see you on board Tom. We need a good photographer. The one we got kinda sucks  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

If you are referring to me Jimmie, you are correct, however I do believe I should still tell you to BITE ME!!

:laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on January 10, 2010, 06:51:19 PM
Dang Bopeye!! Right there would be the perfect example of a BITE ME Pro Staffer issuing an authentic real time BITE ME!! Talk about a justifiable BITE ME!!  :laf: :laf:

Instigator!!!

I'm kind of changing gears here, but I just wanted to say something real quick of what I know personally of Nikonut (Tom).
I kinda remember Nikonut at the first LBL. He came for a little while and then had a family emergency or something like that and left. I don't recall even getting to talk to him at it and haven't talked since, but I do know that since he finally made the break from PM that I will try to get to know him better.  :wink:

The PM blinders can be awfully heavy while wearing them, but once you finally see it's amazing what you realize on how bad things have gotten there now. I know from May '01 until a few years ago, it was my home site, but the Frog and others changed that for me, as well he did for many of you. There are a few others there that really rubbed me wrong as well. Some of them are now top guys at NPHA. Go figure.  :doh2:  Thank God for FnF and a thing called "thinking for yourself".   :eyebrownod:
Who knows I might still be a member in good standing there at PM.  :shrug:  I may never know though, because I just never visit the place.  :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Nikonut

Thanks James!

Now although this isn't really the place to have this conversation, it does pertain to the LBL if I can make it there.

One good thing about having been in the backroom at PM is being privy to the Mod archives. It's a virtual treasure of past arguments and correspondences. Not only did I get to read and study these I also made copies of most of them... I think I do have the info to clear up lots of realities and even the few misconceptions there. Should be interesting for all!

Nikonut  :wo:
You never really know when you might meet someone face to face so you had better mean it if you say it! Been there, done that!

pitw

Quote from: Nikonut on January 11, 2010, 08:25:25 AM

One good thing about having been in the backroom at PM is being privy to the Mod archives. It's a virtual treasure of past arguments and correspondences. Not only did I get to read and study these I also made copies of most of them... I think I do have the info to clear up lots of realities and even the few misconceptions there. Should be interesting for all!

Nikonut  :wo:

I know I'm not coming to the LBL to talk about this type of stuff  :readthis:.  I'm hoping to talk about many subjects that aren't going to make for hard feelings myself. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

I'm with pitw on this.  I go to the LBL for FUN, not controversy.   I get enough of that elsewhere. 

Nikonut

Guys,

I agree with you on this one, too.

The hunt isn't the place for controversy but there are some that want to know this stuff and have for many, many years. Way before you fellas started. These guys will be welcome to discuss this stuff with me but we will need to take it to private so as not to disturb those who don't care to know... it's all about respect at that point so don't worry. If you don't want to be around it you won't have to hear it... that's a promise! And if nobody wants to hear it we just won't discuss it at all!  :biggrin:

Nikonut

KySongDog

rhyned

I'll be there.  I'm coming with roundman and Sean.  This will be my first trip.  Looking forward to it.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Big Dawg is on the green list now. After we made plans, he signed up for Basket Ball and has a game that Sat. Hopefully next year though.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Nikonut

Looks like I need to move to the green list as well.

My daughters are having a surprize birthday party for me that weekend... Maybe next year!

Nikonut

pitw

Quote from: msmith on January 18, 2010, 08:43:16 PM
Big Dawg is on the green list now. After we made plans, he signed up for Basket Ball and has a game that Sat. Hopefully next year though.

That is too bad as I was looking forward to meeting the young man just to discuss 4H with him.  Basketball is a great game and I hope he enjoys it cause now is the time.  The LBL will still be there for him later.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

I will not be able to go...... :argh:  DANGED Doctors!!
Pat......If you cant fill my spot I will gladly pay...
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

msmith

Well, gee Al. That stinks. Is there ANY possibility at all? Hate for you to not be there.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

HaMeR

You have more reasons to stay home than you have to go Al. Get better for next year & have twice the fun of being alive & going to the LBL.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Jimmie in Ky

Al, I might have wanted to show you my progress so far on my bow , but it can derned sure wait another year. I would much rather have you alive and kicking and full of vinegar as usual.

But you might miss hammers hanging  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

Yotehntr

:yoyo: Sure will miss seeing you there too Al...  :wink:  best to do as the docs say though!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

alscalls

Thanks fellas this one cant be helped......I tried to fight ..... :rolleye:

Jimmie.....If you hang that silly bassturd I would miss him.....but I demand to see some pics..... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls