• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, September 13, 2009, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Jim... Little advice. Bring the kid with ya. It'll give him the chance to see what he could turn into.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Yotehntr

:confused:  I guess I forgot to say if I'd be going didn't I.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

pitw

Jim my hat is off to you again cause you sure do got the right turn when it come to setting your head in place. :bowingsmilie:.  I don't know what it's like to have a child in trouble[that always seemed to be my job] and I for one believe you are doing what you think best for him.  Maybe sending him down to the LBL would do some good for him and us.  He would meet and listen to people who have far more life experiences[problem at 17 is I knew more than everyone but got that knocked out of me in a hurry, you know carrying mouth around with me and all :doh2:] and even if he didn't participate he would learn[maybe].  Whatever you do I wish you the best in all endeavors.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Jimmie in Ky

Jim. I have been there and done that. They have yet to learn that the folks they play with do not have thier best interest at heart and your the biggest dumb a there ever was. The only advise I can give you is to hang in there and love him all ya can and pray for the best. Mine finally decided to get off his ass and at least try to do something. I still don't agree with all he does and he doesn't have a clue as to how to take care of his own bussiness yet. But as time goes by he seems to catch on a bit each day.  He comes to me and ask's for help I will give it, he comes a snorting like a young bull and he is on his own.

You keep doing what you know is right and let him take his lumps if nescescary. Jimmie

slagmaker

there ya go Jim if he gets out-O-line :wo:....... Lump him! :innocentwhistle:

slagmaker

Hey check that out. I went over 1K posts.

KySongDog

You got your priorities straight, Jim.  Good for you.  The LBL will be there for years to come.  Your boy needs you now even though he may not think so. 

Nikonut

Guys,

It's been a very long time since I've been around many of you... life has a way of changing things. From my divorce in 2004 to now has been a rollercoaster ride and not a good one.

I finally registered here(Thank you,Jim)after all these years. My guess is a few will remember me from the LBL and many more will remember me from PM. Either way, I'm hoping I still have a few friends left. I know I have some real good stories to tell now that I didn't have before becoming a mod over at PM!

I'm really hoping to be at the LBL Hunt this year if I can find enough money for gas. Richard has offered a place to sleep so I'm really thinking I can make it. I'll try to get some pictures posted from the past hunts, too. I still have all of them saved.

I'm ready...  so go ahead and pile it on!

TomC/Nikonut/Blackdog Calls
You never really know when you might meet someone face to face so you had better mean it if you say it! Been there, done that!

KySongDog

A PM mod?  Boo! 

How's that for piling it on.   :eyebrownod:

coyotehunter_1

Tom, I would like to welcome you to FnF

I'm sure you don't remember me but I met you @ the LBL many years ago. If you do decide to attend the LBL again I'm sure you will be welcomed there. As for the pm thing what is done is done, today is a new day.   

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

Tom I have already put you down in RED so you have to come.

Looking forward to some of the pic's from years past. :yoyo: You got a lot of catching up to do,you will quickly notice there are still a great bunch of guys here and that attend the LBL.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Yotehntr

It'll be nice to meet you Tom!  :yoyo:  Welcome aboard!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Nikonut

Chet, Richard, and Brad!

Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to meeting up and talking to you fellas. There's been lots of water under the bridge and there will be lots more before all the crapola is washed down stream. I just wish we could wash it all upstream to Canada! 

Nikonut
You never really know when you might meet someone face to face so you had better mean it if you say it! Been there, done that!

HaMeR

QuoteI just wish we could wash it all upstream to Canada! 

:doh2:  Barry aint gonna like hearing that with the neighbor he has!!  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Welcome aboard!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Quote from: Nikonut on January 10, 2010, 04:34:30 PM
Chet, Richard, and Brad!

Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to meeting up and talking to you fellas. There's been lots of water under the bridge and there will be lots more before all the crapola is washed down stream. I just wish we could wash it all upstream to Canada!  

Nikonut

I can see this isn't going to go good at all. :innocentwhistle:

Nikonut

Sorry about that buddy!

I know there has to be at least one good Canadian somewhere in that mess up there... and you must be the one! LOL

I was thinking more about flushing the one that claims to live South of Bodo!

Nikonut

pitw

Not to worry Nikonut that amphibian moved into my area not ten years ago and I can honestly say I've not heard a good word about him.  I do what I can to right some of his wrongs but man he done a lot of wrongs :doh2:.
Welcome aboard and remember I can screw up about America too so go easy on me cause I don't exactly what areas I can head into either. :wink:

Bopeye

Don't sweat it Barry. We know most Canadians are good and we'll get Tom on board with it. His eyes are still pretty new to seeing the truth, so it will take him a little while to adjust.  :eyebrownod:

Welcome aboard Tom.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Nikonut,

Welcome to FnF.  Glad to see you again.

Jerry

HaMeR

Dang Bopeye!! Right there would be the perfect example of a BITE ME Pro Staffer issuing an authentic real time BITE ME!! Talk about a justifiable BITE ME!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11