• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Restaraunt will be open

Started by Jimmie in Ky, January 08, 2010, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

She will be open thursday friday and saturday nights. She would like to know what time you fellows might want breakfast friday and saturday mornings.

She does want me to call her the week before to confirm numbers. I told her about 30 for thursday and sixty the rest of the weekend. I am trying to figure in both boards this is posted on.

Barring bad weather we are on Gentleman  :biggrin: Jimmie

CCP

QuoteShe would like to know what time you fellows might want breakfast friday and saturday mornings.

Fri at 8am and Sat at 9am.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Mallardsr

Why so early Rich? I wanted to sleep in! :eyebrownod:

weedwalker

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

I'm guessing here but I think if you ask her to be ready at 5am-11:59am for breakfast and about 3-midnight for supper we should keep everyone happy :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

:laf: yeah, there's quite a barrage of preferences there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Kind of hard to figure something like that. I think Barry has the right idea
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Do They take plastic or Cash only
Fuzzy

Jimmie in Ky

I will be calling her sometime this week to give her final numbers and an idea of what times she can expect folks for breakfast. I will check and see if she is set up for that Fuzz. Jimmie

Jimmie in Ky

They are not able to take plastic Fuzz , sorry. She did say however she would take checks.

She will have it ready for supper on thursday night and breakfast at 5 am friday and saturday. She will also be open odd hours throughtout hte day for what ever breakfast or lunch times you like. Hours and menu will be posted at the front door. She also state dno matter how many show up she will have us covered. And thanks all of you for coming this winter and filling the cabins at an odd time of year. JIMMIE

Frogman

How about supper Friday night and Saturday night?  Did I miss that somewhere??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on January 26, 2010, 01:26:37 PM
They are not able to take plastic Fuzz , sorry. She did say however she would take checks.

She will have it ready for supper on thursday night and breakfast at 5 am friday and saturday. She will also be open odd hours throughtout hte day for what ever breakfast or lunch times you like. Hours and menu will be posted at the front door. She also state dno matter how many show up she will have us covered. And thanks all of you for coming this winter and filling the cabins at an odd time of year. JIMMIE

Thanks Jimmie I will pass it along to the crew !!
Fuzzy

Jimmie in Ky

I should have been more clear on that FROGGY, supper each night. She will be open around 5:30pm  for that and close around 7 or so. Jimmie

Frogman

Thanks for the reply Jimmie, I just wanted to make sure so I won't bring so much extra food!!  What she cooks there is far superior to anything I could prepare on a hot plate??!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!