• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

More Redbird photos

Started by coyote101, February 09, 2009, 04:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

We went over on Wednesday and hunted hard Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We didn't have any luck, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Congratulations to Jerry, PAbrushwolf, Frogman, Yotehuntr and HaMeR on successful hunts. Here are a few pictures of the big adventure.

Our deluxe accommodations at Pine Mountain State Resort Park

Richard (CCP) and Jeremy (topdawg)

Jim (Frogman) and Reggie (Malladrsr)

Al (alscalls)

Jim, Jeremy and Jerry

Reggie, Al, Jim and Jeremy

Lem Johnson of Kentucky Division of Forestry. He was a HUGE help to us. Without his help we might still be wandering around trying to figure out how to access all that public land!

This is where we went on Thursday

Coming down off one of the hills

Kurtis, Bill (Bill's Custom Calls) and Bobby (Predator257Roy)

Friday's area

Casey (kcb346) and CCP Friday afternoon

Reggie, Glen (HaMeR) and Brad (Yotehuntr)

Ed (Weedwalker) and Joel (Straycat)

Glen and Ed

Casey after one of our stands

Casey near the end of the day on Saturday

A special thanks to Reggie (Mallardsr) for taking the initiative to get this hunt together after LBL was shut down by the ice storm. Without his efforts this thing wouldn't have happened. Some of us would have been hunting somewhere and some of us would have just gone to work, but we wouldn't have gotten together. It wasn't the same as the LBL hunt, but it was a whole lot better than what we would have had if Reggie hadn't stepped up. I'm sorry everyone couldn't make it because it was great fun. For those who weren't able to make it, I look forward to seeing you next year at LBL.

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Very nicely laid out Pat :yoyo:  Nice pics.

I wonder if CCP has the end of that call chewed off yet? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

My sides still hurt from laughing so much!.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What a great time!!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

iahntr

Thanks a bunch for sharin that with us Pat !
Looks like some great country, and a great time !
Scott

coyote101

CCP's new Wood-Pecker call was quite a surprise.
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Mallardsr

Look out Richard! Ed is drooling over that call trying to take it from you! :innocentwhistle:

Frogman

I thought we named it "The Blue Veined Throbber"!!   :innocentwhistle:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

Was that made on a 1-1 scale there Joel?  :wo:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Frogman

I'm glad you got a picture of the Forestry Service guy.  He was sure helpful to us.  He and his secretary spent at least an hour telling us about good places to go and copying maps for us.  Nice people!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Silencer

why wouldnt CCP do a demo vid with the new call  :eyebrow: :sneer: :biggrin: :roflmao:

HaMeR

Quote from: Silencer on February 10, 2009, 04:37:13 PM
why wouldnt CCP do a demo vid with the new call  :eyebrow: :sneer: :biggrin: :roflmao:

:shrug:  I heard something about his tongue being too hard to blow a call.  :shrug:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Orion

You guys are having way to much fun!!!  Glad everything worked out after LBL was closed.  I have 5 more LBL calls just like the 4 I donated if anyone is interested.

Not sure how to describe them, "easy to blow" or maybe "won't stand up to CCP's call.  Anyway send a PM if interested.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

LBLDOG

Great pics look like yall had a good time  :yoyo:

HaMeR

I really like the call I won!! I've been wanting one of your calls for a long time & just never was able to pull the trigger on one. Thanks a bunch for donating these very nice calls!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11