• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Obama's mentor, Saul Alinsky . . .

Started by Frogman, February 14, 2015, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

PRETTY POWERFUL!!

"Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
Education: University of Chicago
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?
All eight rules are currently in play.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.  The first is the
most important.”

1) Healthcareâ€" Control healthcare and you control the people

2)) Poverty â€" Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt â€" Increase the debt to an unsustainable level.  That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Controlâ€" Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government.  That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare â€" Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education â€" Take control of what people read and listen to â€" take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion â€" Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare â€" Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor.  This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

If people can read this and still say everything is just fine…they are “useful idiots”.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

This is depressing!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

bambam

Let the idiots bow.

It only takes 4 %.  :eyebrownod: :yoyo: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

vayotehowler

I see a lot of things happening like this, not to mention the constitution being shredded daily. I tell people all the time and they just say what can I do about it?  I know I sometimes wonder the same.nintey to be as informed as possible and learn as much as I can. Saving food, learning skills saving money. What are you guys doing?what is the best approach? How do you answer the question what can I do?

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vayotehowler

I do vote. I have my party preferences, vote for best candidates though. Boehner is a wuss, McConnell won't do anything, Paul is libertarian and rolled over on the budget. It was on a hot mic... Looks like we'll go back and forth and you guys will win to I can't remember who. They all seem to be in league together. Like there is an agenda we aren't privileged to know about. Fcc just rammed net neutrality down our throats with another pass it to see what's in it. Just doesn't seem like any of us common sense people run for government or win if we do.... People need to wake and get active in govt again. What would founding fathers say about healthcare, FCC's control of Internet, taxes, and  ammo grab, fed reserve, and abuses of executive order abuse...."?

bambam

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. â€" That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, â€" That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. â€" Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

vayotehowler

Get that and know it well, with so much apathy and disinterest who will precipitate the change, who will be the 1st martyr, jail or life. How do we generate concern like we all have here? May think I'm nuts but illuminati(wealthy agenda) seems real enough

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

Quote from: vayotehowler on February 27, 2015, 10:26:32 PM
Get that and know it well, with so much apathy and disinterest who will precipitate the change, who will be the 1st martyr, jail or life. How do we generate concern like we all have here? May think I'm nuts but illuminati(wealthy agenda) seems real enough

Oh the Illuminati is real. There is a lot of concern, most will do nothing , but it only took 4 % to create this country .  lots of people ready, but you are exactly right . who will be first ? Must be someone the people will follow. Someone in the military, a Veteran, I don't know.  :shrug: :shrug: