• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NRA...

Started by Yotehntr, January 14, 2013, 02:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Finally re'uped my NRA membership.... just for fun I payed with "paypal"    :huh:   :laf:    That's just funny where I come from.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

Good for you!  Every gun owner should be a member of the NRA.   There are lots of gun organizations out there but the NRA has the most clout with the resources to stand up to the leftist agenda. 

Bopeye

I just re-instated myself in good standing with the NRA myself on Dec. 19th.
They pissed me off a few times so I dropped them, but as Dad said, They are the biggest and best thing going for us gun owners.

Speaking of, I just started a sheet storm on my facebook page by supporting Gun Appreciation day on Jan. 19th. Good Lord, the minute I did it about 6 or 7 libs jumped me and I mean hard. Can you believe they called me fat? Almost broke my heart.  :sleep:
A guy loses 60 lbs. and still gets called fat. I guess another 100 lbs. might finally get rid of that stigma I have carried since marrying my fine cook and wife 18 years ago.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hidehunter

Screw them libs Bop!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

Todd Rahm

We're not fat Bop!!!

Frogman

Quote from: Bopeye on January 14, 2013, 05:28:51 PM
I just re-instated myself in good standing with the NRA myself on Dec. 19th.
They pissed me off a few times so I dropped them, but as Dad said, They are the biggest and best thing going for us gun owners.

Speaking of, I just started a sheet storm on my facebook page by supporting Gun Appreciation day on Jan. 19th. Good Lord, the minute I did it about 6 or 7 libs jumped me and I mean hard. Can you believe they called me fat? Almost broke my heart.  :sleep:
A guy loses 60 lbs. and still gets called fat. I guess another 100 lbs. might finally get rid of that stigma I have carried since marrying my fine cook and wife 18 years ago.  :yoyo:

Bopeye,

I call that "concealment girth"!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Roundman

Recieved a call from the SIL's husband. He's never owned a gun before and only shot a few times. He has now applied for a gun permit (in Illinois) and joined the NRA. I also started some chit on FB. Couldn't help myself.  :biggrin: The libs have pulled Harvard statistics, given me their education background, played the race card and on and on. I simply asked if they would use a weapon in defense of a family member, and none would give a yes or no anwser.  :shrug: In typical behavior they danced around the question. I asked them to go to the closet, grab the shoe box that contains their balls and put'em back in the sack.  Wheeew!!! We are now 59 comments in.

Frogman

Quote from: Roundman on January 15, 2013, 06:17:45 PM
Recieved a call from the SIL's husband. He's never owned a gun before and only shot a few times. He has now applied for a gun permit (in Illinois) and joined the NRA. I also started some chit on FB. Couldn't help myself.  :biggrin: The libs have pulled Harvard statistics, given me their education background, played the race card and on and on. I simply asked if they would use a weapon in defense of a family member, and none would give a yes or no anwser.  :shrug: In typical behavior they danced around the question. I asked them to go to the closet, grab the shoe box that contains their balls and put'em back in the sack.  Wheeew!!! We are now 59 comments in.

In that Travis Haley youtube I posted earlier he said to ask those people, "If you and your family were sitting in a room with a cell phone and a gun laying on the table and I placed a note on the table that said in one minute some guys would crash through the door, slit your throat, rape your wife and beat your son to death, which would you reach for??  The gun or the cell phone??"

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Roundman

Yeah, that's the scenario I used. Just dumbed it down a little.