• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Todays baking project

Started by cathryn, February 28, 2010, 04:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. homemade of course.  :)

pitw

Looking good Cathryn.  Was it for a celebration or just to fatten the kids. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on February 28, 2010, 05:18:20 PM
Was it for a celebration or just to fatten the kids.

Or was it to make us HUNGRY?  If so, it is working.

Jerry

cathryn

no special occaision so i guess it was just for fattenin up people round here, lol,not that we need it or anything.  :biggrin:

my son loves sweets and it can get expensive to buy them and they arent near as good as homemade, i dont think anyway.anyway, he asked me this mornin if id bake a cake so i did.   

kids said it was good.
im not much into desserts, meat and taters are my downfall, lol  :biggrin:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

I hear you Cathryn :laf: :laf:  Bobby can inhail half that cake on his way through the house after school on his way to do chores.  I don't suppose I've eaten a bought piece of cake[except homemade at farmers market] for twenty years.
I say what I think not think what I say.

bigben

you wouldn't need another son would you?  mom don't make sweets like that much more.  looks good. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

cathryn

bigben,if you ever find yourself over my way, let me know youre gonna be coming through and ill bake ya a cake. i make a really good chocolate fudge cake from scratch and a nice lemon pound cake too..yummy(now that one i eat, LOL)

same goes for any of you guys.

pitw..my son, i swear i a bottomless pit!

thanks everyone on the good comments.  my granny always old me the way to a mans heart was through his stomach.

i reckon now that im older and lookin back on it she was tryin to tell me ya might not turn out to be much to look at but if you can bake and cook it wont matter...LMAO!!...if you bake it....they will come....

dang i wish the roflmao smily was workin!!  :biggrin:

Bills Custom Calls

Cathryn
I looked at this post and said yep thats what I want so I went to the cabinet and looked

I'll be damned we ain't got a cake mix in the house I was gonna bake one,I guess my daughter won't have to clean up the mess then before her mom gets home  :laf: :roflmao: LOL
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

alscalls

I almost took off for your house Cat .......but I only made it as far as the kitchen..... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

cathryn

Bill im sure youre daughters glad ya didnt have a mix, LOL. :alscalls: (LMAO!! that the roflmao smiley link is now "alscalls", LOL)

Al, theres plenty lft..for now. Bubby did have a big slab before he headd off to school.

i try but i can not get that boy to eat lunch at school.
too many othr intresting things like girls and basketball to play during lunch i guess, LOL.

golfer, it was so good it put a smile on my face..and that sint easy to do,...LOL  :biggrin: