• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I picked some raspberries [now what].?

Started by pitw, August 15, 2010, 05:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Okay people I need a recipe for around 8 cups of fresh raspberries[well I'm half done :whew:] that I'll have just picked.  Wilma took Bob to 4H and Mandy took my cook books to her grandmothers :pout:.  If you have one please pass it on quickly so I can have jelly on my pancakes tomorrow. :wink:

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Cathryn's bound to have one of those that will make you push the pancakes to the side and grab a spoon. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Well I saw a box of certo so I'm gonna try the recipe in it :shrug:.  If I leave the Berries undone she will mix them with some Rhubarb and make a pie that would make your taste buds drooooool.   :argh:

Hawks Feather

8 cups of fresh raspberries would last about a day and a half at my house.

Enjoy them.

Jerry

Jimmie in Ky

Now why in heck don't ya just eat the dang pie already? I aint got nouthing against a good pie, you can send it this way.
Jimmie

pitw

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on August 15, 2010, 11:43:17 PM
Now why in heck don't ya just eat the dang pie already? I aint got nouthing against a good pie, you can send it this way.
Jimmie

Well Jimmie it's like this :wink:.   If she makes a pie it always ends up going into town for a funeral as some inconsiderate soul will pass just for that reason :argh: Them dead folk get more good food brought in for their damb goodbye than us poor men get in a year. Then if I eat a piece of pie I get stuck on the couch eating popcorn :mad3:.  How many of you get sent to the ram pasture for eating pie :shrug: :shrug:.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Cobbler

1/2 stick butter
1 cup Flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
3 cups of your favorite fruit filling "Rasberries in this case"

Preheat oven to 350. While oven is preheating melt butter in pan.
Mix flour, sugar and milk together
Pour flour sugar milk mixture into melted butter. DO NOT mix together. Just pour it into the middle of the melted butter
drop your rasberries into the mixture.
Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.

I make this recepie at my cook outs and I have never had a complaint other than I didnt make enough.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on August 16, 2010, 12:09:29 AM
   How many of you get sent to the ram pasture for eating pie :shrug: :shrug:.

There are so many replies that could be made to this . . . . . but all of them would be off colored and I try to stay "the right color" on Mondays.

Jerry

slagmaker

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 16, 2010, 08:53:38 AM
Quote from: pitw on August 16, 2010, 12:09:29 AM
   How many of you get sent to the ram pasture for eating pie :shrug: :shrug:.

There are so many replies that could be made to this . . . . . but all of them would be off colored and I try to stay "the right color" on Mondays.

Jerry
The best answer would simpley be "It depends on the type of pie"
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

awh

Such an easy answer on this one. Can't believe you guys have not said it yet.

Simply send them down here to me and Cam in VA and we will take care of them for you. You can run by the store and pick up some jam later.... :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.