• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Veteran to Blame for Riots

Started by JohnP, April 29, 2015, 01:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Just so you don’t think you’re losing your eyesight let me repeat that military veterans are to blame for the recent rash of riots across America. It was only a matter of time before we got to the bottom of the problem. First it was police brutality, then it was no jobs and “income inequality.” But we owe a debt of gratitude to CNN anchor Broke Baldwin who had the courage to come forward and offer the real truth about the matter. Incredibly, she actually has the gall to blame returning military veterans who have come home and joined local police and sheriffs’ departments.

As Breitbart reports, “In a pathetic suck-up interview with Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummins, Baldwin never once had the moral courage to ask the failed Baltimore City congressman if the left-wing policies ushered in by a half-century of a Democrat monopoly in Baltimore might have something to do with the city’s ills. Instead, she said of young military veterans who become police officers, “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

This comment may be one of the worst smears against veterans I have ever heard. Actually it reminds me of the days when returning Vietnam veterans were spit on and called killers and murderers.

“Essentially, what Baldwin said to the world was, “Don’t hire veterans! They’re too damaged to be trusted with authority.”

“We’re back to the Vietnam-era where leftists smear our heroes to cover up the real problems. CNN wants us to believe unstable veterans are the problem in Baltimore, not unstable families.”

While I have zero experience being a TV news anchor, I do have some experience with police work and police officers. I spent twenty-seven years working in the law enforcement field and some of the finest people I ever met in that field were veterans.

Now, Baldwin has since tried to walk back those comments via Twitter, saying she only repeated what other people have said to her, but the question is, will she apologize on air? Yeah, right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was one of those returning Vietnam Veterans, not once, not twice but three times.  Spat on, kicked, made fun of, called baby killer, rapist and a slew of other things.  This CNN reporter needs to go - preferable to Afghanistan. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

John thanks for you service.
I agree just more political correct bull crap! They are afraid to say what the real problem is because they don't want anymore riots!
So they come up with crap like this  so that the stupid trash in this country doesn't get mad. We all know what the problem really is.
They should drop this reporter in the middle of a full blown riot with a shirt that say STOP WELFARE that should changer her mind.

FOsteology

I dislike folks like Cummings that wont address the real elephant in the room, and it ain't police brutality....

As to the ignorant statement regarding Veterans, perhaps the troops SHOULD come back, and RE-CLAIM AMERICA!!

bambam

If the mayor and police chief would grow some balls and let the police do what should be done  - SHOOT the looters ..................that crap would end in a hurry.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:  :madd: :madd:

nastygunz

Agreed! Try looting in Russia, China or Singapore and see what happens to you.

Quote from: bambam on April 29, 2015, 06:59:00 PM
If the mayor and police chief would grow some balls and let the police do what should be done  - SHOOT the looters ..................that crap would end in a hurry.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:  :madd: :madd:

FOsteology

Maybe after the surgery Bruce Jenner can give one of them his balls...

nastygunz

Imagine how mad that Russian must be that he beat in the Olympics, all these years he has suffered getting beat by an American and now has to face the fact that he got beat by an American girl :yoyo:

riverboss

Yea but she is going to be as ugly as a Russian woman![emoji79]

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

FinsnFur