• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few Coons!

Started by keekee, July 22, 2007, 09:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Been doing a little work down in the city limits this last week. Ended up with 6 coons, one Black Bird, a Red Squirrel, and a grunter.

Here's a few picture of the coons. There are a couple Pictures in there when he is not a happy camper!

I also wanted to share this old trap with you all. My Grandfather built this for me when I was a kid. It has been around for a long time. Its heavy but it sure works like a champ! I have taken allot of animals in this trap. Kind of shows the way the old timers did it when there was no money.....lol...I had three traps out in this are and the home made trap out done them all.

Brent

canine

Nice pictures Brent :yoyo:

You gonna make a pet out of that little garbage can raider?  :innocentwhistle:

JD

Bob D

FinsnFur

I Loove that orange decal on your truck  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Good job Kee, great pics ( wanna know what a grunter is also )

DirtyDog

Nice Brent.....they will make a real nice coon skin hat.  :innocentwhistle:

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

canine

I'm gonna guess he mis-spelled Grinner.... The wiley ol'opposum  :innocentwhistle:

JD

keekee

Nope no miss spell. They call them a little bit of everything here, from Grunter, Grinner's, White rats, Smileys, and several other nice words when they mess up a good set.

Brent